Kraton Kraton EXB build begins.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lride Chart

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Talion
The EXB build has started. Gonna take the best parts from the EXB and my V4 Kraton to make the best basher possible. I am waiting on the limited slip shims from Amain for the rear diff. I’m am thinking to just run the RTR rear diff until I can I get the limited slip shims from Amain.

Any thoughts??

Attachments

• B0724933-5676-4423-9191-691094E6687C.jpeg
    B0724933-5676-4423-9191-691094E6687C.jpeg
    379.6 KB · Views: 113
That's an option. Using a RTR diff, till the EXB diff parts train is sorted out.
Alternatively, you can still mod some internal Mugen E02006 shims to fit onto the EXB diff.

That's an option. Using a RTR diff, till the EXB diff parts train is sorted out.
Alternatively, you can still mod some internal Mugen E02006 shims to fit onto the EXB diff.
Those won’t work on the 6mm output cups. You need the Mugen E2243 shims for the EXB outputs.

I didn’t either ? @MrTitanium was the one who helped me find them ??

Thanks for the tips. But yeah I was concerned running the diff stock without the additional shims. Ready to get out with the EXB soon.

Looking at these hinge pins they look like the stock ones not what I had hoped would be Hardened-Steel pins. Now the upper front arm has that upgraded pin which looks great. Luckily for me I already have the M2C hinge pins.

Thanks for the tips. But yeah I was concerned running the diff stock without the additional shims. Ready to get out with the EXB soon.

Looking at these hinge pins they look like the stock ones not what I had hoped would be Hardened-Steel pins. Now the upper front arm has that upgraded pin which looks great. Luckily for me I already have the M2C hinge pins.
Yep the rears are stock 6S pins. I think the front lowers are stock 6S too. Just the front uppers are EXB.

Incredible driving skills. :cool:?
What radio are you using there??

That Tactic radio looks cheap... but its a sleeper, because that SLT technology inside is the good stuff. No wonder why Spektrum is using SLT Tech. in their new RTR radios. Its proven. I beat the crap out of my Tactic, got wet in rain while trail hiking my Crawlers. It still works like it was new. Range is impressive considering that there is no Rx antenna.:cool:

That Tactic radio looks cheap... but its a sleeper, because that SLT technology inside is the good stuff. No wonder why Spektrum is using SLT Tech. in their new RTR radios. Its proven. I beat the crap out of my Tactic, got wet in rain while trail hiking my Crawlers. It still works like it was new. Range is impressive considering that there is no Rx antenna.:cool:

Exactly I’ve had zero issues with the several I’ve had. They just work

Agreed Spektrum had to step up there game the rtr radios just sucked.

TGIF

Bash on ??

EXB first breakage. What broke? Bash on brothers ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back