Infraction Kraton/Noto 4s parts compatibility!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
Does anyone know for sure if these are the same as the 3s motor plate/modules!? I'm like 85% sure they are.. but just want to be 💯 before I buy a set off jenny's!! They do have different part numbers but we all know that's just part of the manufacturing process for the parts diagram list they keep online I'm guessing!! Thanks everyone

Screenshot_20220828-105051_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220828-105115_Chrome.jpg

Yes sir. I think I read a little while back they are making the motor plate a little thicker now with a slot to get to the grub screw. I suggest picking up a set of elevens from JRC if and when they are in stock.

On another note, will the 4s center brace work on the Infraction mega?

Infraction 3s came with the new thick Plate - perfect for bashing.
Yes its universal for all Arrma 3s and 4s.

Yes sir. I think I read a little while back they are making the motor plate a little thicker now with a slot to get to the grub screw. I suggest picking up a set of elevens from JRC if and when they are in stock.

On another note, will the 4s center brace work on the Infraction mega?
Out.. and out of a lot of stuff!! Did order the motorplate!! Almost tempted to go for the 120a esc instead of the blx 100.. kinda want to buy the slipper as well and swap the spur to 55 maybe.. idk just thinking!!
Infraction 3s came with the new thick Plate - perfect for bashing.
Yes its universal for all Arrma 3s and 4s.
I guess I should of posted this in the mega infraction!!

Out.. and out of a lot of stuff!! Did order the motorplate!! Almost tempted to go for the 120a esc instead of the blx 100.. kinda want to buy the slipper as well and swap the spur to 55 maybe.. idk just thinking!!

I guess I should of posted this in the mega infraction!!
Nice deal on a 120a 2400kv combo in the classifieds.

Look closely at the slipper different than the other3s and 4s rigs. It's like the one in the mega. Gears are a little different and has a plastic insert. The nylon nut has been problematic for me in the past. I would recommend the OG slipper setup from the off road 3s line

Look closely at the slipper different than the other3s and 4s rigs. It's like the one in the mega. Gears are a little different and has a plastic insert. The nylon nut has been problematic for me in the past. I would recommend the OG slipper setup from the off road 3s line
Yea it went straight to the bag with the other mega stuff, I pretty much gutted it, need to open diffs and see how they look still!

Does anyone know for sure if these are the same as the 3s motor plate/modules!? I'm like 85% sure they are.. but just want to be 💯 before I buy a set off jenny's!! They do have different part numbers but we all know that's just part of the manufacturing process for the parts diagram list they keep online I'm guessing!! Thanks everyone

View attachment 239566

View attachment 239567
It’s fits and is better than the old one because the plate is thicker. I have one in a basher and it has not bent at all to my surprise.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back