Kraton outdrive upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleekone

don’t start none, won’t be none
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
Looking to upgrade kraton 6s outdrives. any suggestions? was looking for the Team Durango TD310480s but everything sold out....
1572896796161.png

If you're able to maybe find out the quality of the metal between the companies that offer these aftermarket parts, you probably just want to go with the 'best' quality metal there is offered. I snapped my outdrive post, right where the pin sits on my Outcast and asked this same question. Consensus seemed to be there really isn't one better over the other right now... Sorry it doesn't help to much, maybe some others can let you know of different companies that make em as well.

Darn it someone posted a link on Facebook yesterday with some Mugen or Kyosho ones that fit, I'll look and see if I can find it again.

I used MUGE0228 outdrives (from MBX7 diffs from jrc). The slot goes a bit deeper than that of the Arrma cups, but for me that's ok, because I use CVDs on all 4 corners.View attachment 53592
That's awesome. im waiting on MIP CVDs in the mail currently. i'll check these out as well! thanks!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back