Laminated -2D Carbon Fiber sheets- 3D Printing // Impossible Objects

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
Just caught this..
First time I've heard of this technique.

Very interesting.

I want to see some Custom Arrma Chassis made with THIS technique Using their "15mm long fiber" CF sheets!!
I'm imagining some Ultra XXXtendo chassis!!!

Last edited:
This is really cool, but it appears you have to have their special machine which is a multi-step process machine. Those tend to cost over the average consumer price point.
Have you looked into pricing on these?

This is really cool, but it appears you have to have their special machine which is a multi-step process machine. Those tend to cost over the average consumer price point.
Have you looked into pricing on these?

I have not..
I literally just found out about them a couple of hours ago ,today..

I'm not even sure if they have a network of service providers ,or
if it's Just themselves providing the printers And printing services.. IF it's just them (and they are use to working with Large industries...)
I don't know if they would even reply back to an individual (like myself) needing to print only 1 to 12 pieces of custom parts.

Whatever their pricing is ,I'd imagine it's going to be based on Volume production... Like starting with 1,000 units (or More).
So even if (I'm just guessing here) could get them to produce my custom splitters... at say $5.99 to 9.99 per piece @ 1,000 units ,that's going to be ~$6K to $10K minimum that I would have to shell out up front.

With the pricing aside..
I was thinking it's definitely a Better (Faster) way to produce your Carbon Fiber Aero Bodies?

Last edited:
I have not..
I literally just found out about them a couple of hours ago ,today..

I'm not even sure if they have a network of service providers ,or
if it's Just themselves providing the printers And printing services.. IF it's just them (and they are use to working with Large industries...)
I don't know if they would even reply back to an individual (like myself) needing to print only 1 to 12 pieces of custom parts.

Whatever their pricing is ,I'd imagine it's going to be based on Volume production... Like starting with 1,000 units (or More).
So even if (I'm just guessing here) could get them to produce my custom splitters... at say $5.99 to 9.99 per piece @ 1,000 units ,that's going to be ~$6K to $10K minimum that I would have to shell out up front.

With the pricing aside..
I was thinking it's definitely a Better (Faster) way to produce your Carbon Fiber Aero Bodies?

I am thinking of complex automotive parts like intake manifolds with internal velocity stacks. Parts that you could sell for $2,500-6,000 per unit or more.

I am thinking of complex automotive parts like intake manifolds with internal velocity stacks. Parts that you could sell for $2,500-6,000 per unit or more.

Well, in that case..
Let's whip up a few designs for the Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat ,Pronto!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back