Limitless center brace with XLX2 mount that fits with reversed motor mount and 1721 Castle motor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Mojave
  3. Talion
I've been looking for a way to mount a XLX2 on the center brace after reversing the motor mount and I'm too afraid to pull the trigger on any because I can't guarantee they'll fit. I've emailed a couple of the vendors but didn't get much info. I ordered an aluminum one off of eBay that had a dropdown plate for the ESC but it didn't work because of the new motor location and size. I also tried reversing it, but the servo/receiver box and motor mount in the way. I know the 1721 is a little smaller in diameter than the 2028, but I just want to be sure one will work before I spend $50-$100 on one. Does anyone know of a carbon fiber or aluminum brace that will work with this setup?

Take some photos and give some measurements..

Let's see if there's a custom 3D printed part for your situation...

I've been looking for a way to mount a XLX2 on the center brace after reversing the motor mount and I'm too afraid to pull the trigger on any because I can't guarantee they'll fit. I've emailed a couple of the vendors but didn't get much info. I ordered an aluminum one off of eBay that had a dropdown plate for the ESC but it didn't work because of the new motor location and size. I also tried reversing it, but the servo/receiver box and motor mount in the way. I know the 1721 is a little smaller in diameter than the 2028, but I just want to be sure one will work before I spend $50-$100 on one. Does anyone know of a carbon fiber or aluminum brace that will work with this setup?
I’ve had this same concern on my limitless. It can get very snug under that body and I too scoured for a center brace with esc mount. There just wansnt enough room for that with the other big electronics as I was building 8S. What you’re looking for may still be available but will take some creativity and thinking outside of the box. Hopefully you figure it out l.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back