Limitless Limitless GT big can finally ready to go fast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting close now
Just missing the wing and front spilter in carbon
DSC_2189.JPG

I'll will never go for yellow, maybe a neon orange jag body

It will pop up in the sun I'll hope

But no yellow here
It's the universal color for chicken 😁😁

Not sure about yellow myself, but be sure that Jessie James is the LAST douche I need advice from. Talk about an egotistical, bragadocious a$$.

Now I'm starting to get my limitless great to drive
But it's not fast enough, I'll have a spool with 39 and a 34t pinion on the motor
My combo is
Max5 with a 8-12s Em performance cap
5687 8s 1100kv motor
Vant 4s 100c 9000mah batteries for 8s

Will i be able to run 39t pinion on motor and a 34t on the spool

Now I'm starting to get my limitless great to drive
But it's not fast enough, I'll have a spool with 39 and a 34t pinion on the motor
My combo is
Max5 with a 8-12s Em performance cap
5687 8s 1100kv motor
Vant 4s 100c 9000mah batteries for 8s

Will i be able to run 39t pinion on motor and a 34t on the spool
You might hit the 200A limit of the max5, but i think on 1100kv the impact of gear change from 39S-34P to 34S-39P will not be a gigantic jump in load.
You are running the standard 3.308 diffs, right?

You might hit the 200A limit of the max5, but i think on 1100kv the impact of gear change from 39S-34P to 34S-39P will not be a gigantic jump in load.
You are running the standard 3.308 diffs, right?
What esc would be better, or should I get the 56113 800kv?
Yes is the standard limitless diff with metal case
By the way, I'll have put on some grp velocity s7
DSC_2295.JPG

What esc would be better, or should I get the 56113 800kv?
Yes is the standard limitless diff with metal case
By the way, I'll have put on some grp velocity s7
View attachment 144112
Yes you can run 39/34 even with stock mount so you should be fine with your mount. Ideally a XLX2 but MMX8S is another great ESC just depends on your end goal. I'd say if your shooting for 150+ you'll need the XLX2, 150 and below MMX8S 👍

Gearratio and soon following Esc max ampdraw is your bottleneck now, 5687 can output plenty of power. With 1100kv you can still reasonably achieve speed with the standard diffs, if you would go down in motor kv, 2.8 diffs will be necessary, unless you like 50T pinions.

In Denmark it's mostly colder than here in NL. But other than the topspeed argument, XLX2 stays really cool, whiles the MMX8S tends to run significantly warmer.

Gearratio and soon following Esc max ampdraw is your bottleneck now, 5687 can output plenty of power. With 1100kv you can still reasonably achieve speed with the standard diffs, if you would go down in motor kv, 2.8 diffs will be necessary, unless you like 50T pinions.

In Denmark it's mostly colder than here in NL. But other than the topspeed argument, XLX2 stays really cool, whiles the MMX8S tends to run significantly warmer.
Yeah okay 👌
Would i be able to run that hobbywing motor with a xlx2 😊

Caste software will recognize it's not a castle motor and dial it down 40%

Not sure if the temp sensor will work for 100%, but yeah, that motor will come to life on a xlx2. Joking above obviously, motors and esc's are not brand sensitive. The max5 did limit it's potential with safety on top of safety.

Caste software will recognize it's not a castle motor and dial it down 40%

Not sure if the temp sensor will work for 100%, but yeah, that motor will come to life on a xlx2. Joking above obviously, motors and esc's are not brand sensitive. The max5 did limit it's potential with safety on top of safety.
Haha I'm sure it will, maybe I should sell this hobbywing combo and get a castle 😺

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back