Limitless Limitless GT big can finally ready to go fast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New body on the way to the Limitless

The Delta plastic Toyota GT
20200325_132451_1024x1024.jpg

I kinda fixed my jaguar body after it was ripped into pieces last weekend. But I am still in doubt if i should get a new one as it's become quite heavy with all the added epoxy+fiberglass.

What made you decide to go for the Toyota? Purely based on esthetics?
I would probably roofchop the toyota canopy.

I kinda fixed my jaguar body after it was ripped into pieces last weekend. But I am still in doubt if i should get a new one as it's become quite heavy with all the added epoxy+fiberglass.

What made you decide to go for the Toyota? Purely based on esthetics?
I would probably roofchop the toyota canopy.
Cool, is it's fixable?

Just think the Toyota looks great, great line, I'll don't like the Toyota theme, just they shape of it
I see you drive left handed. Ever consider the Noble NB4 so you can move the wheel to the left side?
Hehe there something wrong with the way I'll hold it, but I'll like it that way

I'll don't no the one your talking about 😆

Cool, is it's fixable?

Just think the Toyota looks great, great line, I'll don't like the Toyota theme, just they shape of it

It's 700gr (1.5lbs) and rock solid again. It just looks Frankensteinish with all the crack

1617045813778.png
1617045862417.png

Have you decided on the color yet? That's the best part of getting a new clear body.

It's 700gr (1.5lbs) and rock solid again. It just looks Frankensteinish with all the crack

View attachment 135660View attachment 135661

Have you decided on the color yet? That's the best part of getting a new clear body.
I will do the job 😎 actually a little cool with that paint and cracks

No I don't have a color for it, a lot of ideas but nothing Im really want

I really like the red metallic. Personally i think the sparkle in the mid looks better on a monotone like you did on the original body. But due to my deuteranopia (red-green colorblindness) my perception could be all wrong. I could never use a speed runner these kind of colors, if i like it or not, i need bright blue, white or yellow to be able to see it at a far distance.

I'll will never go for yellow, maybe a neon orange jag body

It will pop up in the sun I'll hope

But no yellow here
It's the universal color for chicken 😁😁

Wow, Jesse has become old. Before i saw the video i would have sad may i like the chicken sleeper idea. But to be in the same boat as Sylvester Stallone... My future protoform C8 body not become yellow.

How do you like the GRP tires? Do they grip well? And have you tried them on 8S?
GRP are probably the most grippy tires on the market

How do you like the GRP tires? Do they grip well? And have you tried them on 8S?
My 2 4s battery came yesterday, so I don't no yet, on 6s there are okay
Wow, Jesse has become old. Before i saw the video i would have sad may i like the chicken sleeper idea. But to be in the same boat as Sylvester Stallone... My future protoform C8 body not become yellow.
Just a little bit, but in my world he is the king of custom 😁 always loves those flames paint job
But is funny with the yellow 😁😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back