Losi DBXLE Grafil Charon body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephenSchandelmayer

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Mojave 4s
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Typhon 6s
Sup dudes just wanted to make a thread about this body because I hadn't found much info on it before I bought it but I love it!
IMG_9727.jpeg
IMG_9728.jpeg
IMG_9729.jpeg
IMG_9730.jpeg
IMG_9731.jpeg
IMG_9732.jpeg

So the biggest thing I was wondering prior to getting it was how it is going to be mounted. As I was waiting on it I realized that the front body posts for the stock body actually fit on the rear tower as well. I spaced the posts off the tower by 2.8mm using a spacer on the bolt to make the posts fit on the body where I wanted it. They could be spaced a little further forward but where I did it was pretty perfect. The front actually slides into and around the front tower after you trim it according to the lines that they draw on it for you. I was skeptical about it but I ran the truck yesterday and I flipped it a couple times and body stayed on perfectly so it's great. The body is also very thick and sturdy which I love. Doesn't feel weak at all.

I'm running 12s hobbwing max 4 combo 25/44 gearing and it's a RIOT. So much fun. Badlands mx43 tires with 2 inch hex extenders. The towers are ATOP rc towers and they are extremely thick compared to stock. I'm also running vitavon spring spacers on the shock and some stronger springs because with 12s power comes 12s weight lol. Also running dual servos which makes this thing turn so insanely well, I used to have K8 and O8 and the turning was always annoying to me but THIS thing turns. I love it. I also spaced up my wing a little bit to make it over the top of the body because at the stock height it looks a little too low and goofy.

I don't send this rig so I won't be making any real strength judgements on the body in that sense. Small jumps here and there of course but nothing crazy. Also the stock body weighs 2 pounds 10 oz so that's nice weight savings as well

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back