Extended Custom Chassis 12s Street DBXLE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are right it is coming off a little small. How about a 4sv2.5 outcast? That's my only other monster truck rig at the moment for some scale
View attachment 355499View attachment 355500

Yes!
I'm seeing the scale now..

Episode 4 Movie GIF by Star Wars

Tonight's update! Shocker! It's HUGE. Still work to be done.
Made a carbon extension to the esc mount to reach the center diff. Mocked up a front diff to steering wrack brace and I actually think I can get the esc mounted to the chassis instead of on the upper plate if I wanted to!
View attachment 355490View attachment 355491View attachment 355492View attachment 355493
😲 Sexy mama ..damn she's looking sweet👍

You are right it is coming off a little small. How about a 4sv2.5 outcast? That's my only other monster truck rig at the moment for some scale
View attachment 355499View attachment 355500
It's sooooooooooo big 😲👍

1/4 scale ? 🤷

Interesting, now I have learned that the Losi MTXL is basically the same size chassis that I made. And I think everything would have bolted up to it lol. Now I'm also thinking the center driveshafts from that might be a better fit than what I'm using currently as well. Buuuut my chassis was $150 (MTXL is $220) and I have extra material to use and it's fun to make stuff

Damn! I posted this build on a DBXLE facebook page and a guy from Losi's social media team reached out to me to post about the build on their page when it is finished. That's pretty awesome. Now I want to build a trailer and get some pictures with the Promoto on it!!

Damn! I posted this build on a DBXLE facebook page and a guy from Losi's social media team reached out to me to post about the build on their page when it is finished. That's pretty awesome. Now I want to build a trailer and get some pictures with the Promoto on it!!
That's awesome.tons of people will see your build👍

Got my street tires in! I dropped the suspension and ooooo baby look at this sucker!!! I'm not sure I can go back to offroad..... This is so beautiful

IMG_0414.jpeg
IMG_0415.jpeg
IMG_0416.jpeg
IMG_0418.jpeg

oh and for some scale, my Mojave chassis street car

IMG_0421.jpeg
IMG_0420.jpeg

Last edited:
Got my street tires in! I dropped the suspension and ooooo baby look at this sucker!!! I'm not sure I can go back to offroad..... This is so beautiful

View attachment 355881View attachment 355882View attachment 355883View attachment 355884

oh and for some scale, my Mojave chassis street car

View attachment 355888View attachment 355889

Honestly.
I wouldn't be surprised if someone from Losi or Arrma contacts you to custom design & fabricate their next Biggie chassis.

Honestly.
I wouldn't be surprised if someone from Losi or Arrma contacts you to custom design & fabricate their next Biggie chassis.
That would be a dream! The ultimate project lol

That would be a dream! The ultimate project lol
Just make sure you charge real good.😁👍 Make sure you draw out a contract saying you want 50% of profits😁👍 make sure your name is engraved on the chassis.😁👍 And yeah one more thing to set the deal straight.It has to be called
Speacial edition SCHANDELMAYER😁👍

Just make sure you charge real good.😁👍 Make sure you draw out a contract saying you want 50% of profits😁👍 make sure your name is engraved on the chassis.😁👍 And yeah one more thing to set the deal straight.It has to be called
Good thing its a long chassis because that's going to take a whole lot of space for my damn name!! My name always struggles to fit on stuff.

50% Profits?! :ROFLMAO:
Happy Call Me GIF by Looney Tunes

Good thing its a long chassis because that's going to take a whole lot of space for my damn name!! My name always struggles to fit on stuff.

My last name is almost as long as yours.i know the feeling 👍

You the hard nose negotiator..

Profit sharing percentage in direct proportions to your name!

Back