Love my Arrma Forum decal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As promised.... and its so much faster now..!!! ??????

IMG_1943.jpg

I got the stickers from here, just not the one I ordered from Etsy. It says it was shipped out on like the second of January but I have not seen anything. I sent him a message on Etsy.
Did you ever receive your decals? I ordered a couple of sheets, on April 10th and so far nothing. Have emailed requesting status and nothing. About to cancel the order and recall funds on my CC.

Did you ever receive your decals? I ordered a couple of sheets, on April 10th and so far nothing. Have emailed requesting status and nothing. About to cancel the order and recall funds on my CC.

I’m here guys. I saw your message from last night also sir. I finished last night and they will ship tomorrow.

Was taking care of my 1year old and didn’t get to reply to anyone yet.

I’m here guys. I saw your message from last night also sir. I finished last night and they will ship tomorrow.

Was taking care of my 1year old and didn’t get to reply to anyone yet.

ok, thanks for the update. I don't mind the wait as long as I know there's someone with a pulse engaged on the other end.

Now drop that sex trophy and get me my stickuhs!!!

Lol! Totally kidding! I have 3 STs myself...thankfully they're all past the "mobile but oblivious" stage.

ok, thanks for the update. I don't mind the wait as long as I know there's someone with a pulse engaged on the other end.

Now drop that sex trophy and get me my stickuhs!!!

Lol! Totally kidding! I have 3 STs myself...thankfully they're all past the "mobile but oblivious" stage.

haha...3 myself also...all under 4 years old. but got em all hooked on RC :) Ill send you an update tonight on Etsy and get them stickers in the mail tomorrow bro.

Yes I did, sorry this thread tends to get buried sometimes.

Quick update, a number of you guys have purchased or requested ArrmaForum decals within the last week or two (maybe even today).

I haven't shipped the ArrmaForum decals yet because I knew I was ordering new decals from @MacsCDP. This new order includes the small format many have liked, as well as a new larger size which is roughly 4 inches long. @MacsCDP has said these new decals will be shipped this week and as soon as I receive them from him. I will send them out to you guys.

I'll be sure to post pictures of the new decals once they arrive. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back