Max6 ESC unable to calibrate or tune

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrmahelpmeplease

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 3s
Hey AF!,
I wanted to calibrate and tune my Max6 ESC to a new car, but when i tried to do this, it didnt work. I am able to get into the loud beeping area, but when i try to press the set button again to start calibrating or tuning, the ESC just stops the process. Does anyone know what i might be doing wrong. Ive calibrated and tuned this ESC before, so it should work. Am i pressing the set button for a to little amount of time or what could be the issue?
Cheers!

I had this happen once, and it turned out the throttle trim knob wasn’t exactly at the middle. Once I reset it I could calibrate the ESC.
doesn't seem to work for me. Also the tuning wont work either, which im guessing is independent from the throttle.
Cheers!

When I had my issue, absolutely nothing would work when the throttle trim was off. No calibration, no tuning, nothing. It would get stuck at programming and never proceed.

Im programming without one. Manually through the ESC itself.
Cheers!
Tell us what it was like to use one of these!
1706221113382.png

You have to hold down the “set” button as you power up the ESC. If you try after it’s switched on it won’t work.

I did that already. Guess ill have to buy a programming card...
Cheers
Mine did the same thing as yours. Started after the fire and probably still happens. I noticed I couldn't change setting manually My lhs tech told me his guess was the button or something was affecting the function of the button. Start it up right, everything's looks right, but when I push the switch to acknowledge a setting, it would shut down. He was able to program esc with a card. Try a program card. Mine still works great except for that switch and the program card is easier and faster.

Hey AF!,
I wanted to calibrate and tune my Max6 ESC to a new car, but when i tried to do this, it didnt work. I am able to get into the loud beeping area, but when i try to press the set button again to start calibrating or tuning, the ESC just stops the process. Does anyone know what i might be doing wrong. Ive calibrated and tuned this ESC before, so it should work. Am i pressing the set button for a to little amount of time or what could be the issue?
Cheers!
I forget how to do it. Sometimes, I have to look at this video. Sure, it is what you are doing already to get in calibration mode. 🤷‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back