Mercedes jumping mode

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotauq

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Limitless

I just saw this feature and was thinking, i want this on my RC's as well.
Other than it just being cool, boucing could also be a 'turtle-mode' which can bounce it (sideways maybe) from up side down position. I think it would make better solution than the full throttle traxxas method.
Other feature could be a ramp jumping take-off button

I just saw this feature and was thinking, i want this on my RC's as well.
Other than it just being cool, boucing could also be a 'turtle-mode' which can bounce it (sideways maybe) from up side down position. I think it would make better solution than the full throttle traxxas method.
Other feature could be a ramp jumping take-off button

That's an amateur hour attempt of what That feature can/suppose to do...

Amar Bose of BOSE corporation had invented and produced a suspension system (back 20 years ago that was Way ahead of its time ,and would literally crush Mercedes' kiddy bouncy feature.

Especially, the leaping function... Like in Speedracer Mach5.

In fact could you imagine what would be-
the Ultimate suspension system if BOSE puts their setup on a Tesla Cybertruck, Rivian ST1 ,or Ford Lightning...

Amar Bose of BOSE corporation had invented and produced a suspension system (back 20 years ago that was Way ahead of its time ,and would literally crush Mercedes' kiddy bouncy feature.

the Ultimate suspension system if BOSE puts their setup on a Tesla Cybertruck, Rivian ST1 ,or Ford Lightning...
There was also a pontiac trans-am that could leap jump like crazy. With some german lifeguard behind the wheel

I think I've seen a remote adjustable shock system for RC. It was in a vid from RCSparks. Let's see if that vid can be found....
Edit: find it! This with a some horsepower is what we want:cool:

Did you happen to notice the gray Lexus when it stopped, the shocks had no dampening lol. Looked like a bounce house was inside. Not the greatest comparison lol.

There was also a pontiac trans-am that could leap jump like crazy. With some german lifeguard behind the wheel

I think it was called BayWatch (k)Nights.. the car was named kI.T.ty kA.i.t

Nothing special. I already have seen a van move like this. Just search on the internet for bangbus. You will see👍
Yeah Bangbus is always smashing it hard.:ROFLMAO:

Did you happen to notice the gray Lexus when it stopped, the shocks had no dampening lol. Looked like a bounce house was inside. Not the greatest comparison lol.
Just based on what I know, which is little, all the movement is contained in the shock, no movement in the cabin.
Obviously there must be limits on travel and can't tell if ride height is an issue or they picked a course to make it look good.

Just based on what I know, which is little, all the movement is contained in the shock, no movement in the cabin.
Obviously there must be limits on travel and can't tell if ride height is an issue or they picked a course to make it look good.

They MAY have drill a tiny hole in the shock body to let out all the "shock oil" that day...
No one will ever know..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back