Michigan Sunday Funday Take 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
Hello and welcome again.
This Sunday's agenda is to learn to fly?‍♂️???? to the moon!!!

we are going to take a day to slow it all down and start back at the basics. All the way down to the physics on stable flight, throttle control, in air braking and most importantly timing. It isn't going to be a day to set records or see who can out jump who.

@jondilly1974 @Glock21user @MaddogMikeD @Droste78 @Goingnorth75 @scawn7 if there is anyone else I may have missed I apologize. Can you please tag them in the comments. I hope to see the familiar faces and maybe some new ones as well. More details to come later. Please let me know if you plan on being able to make it?

Hell yes I am in.
Let me know when and where.
This CoronaCough I just started with may keep me out of work that day. Lol

Hell yes I am in.
Let me know when and where.
This CoronaCough I just started with may keep me out of work that day. Lol
Sounds like a good excuse to me lol.

Sounds good in my head, just wait till I walk into HR and start coughing tomorrow..... ??
Careful that's how you get the next 6 weeks off... ??? I got an idea lol. 6 weeks off sounds great.
Just think of all the empty parks and bmx tracks the next few weeks while everyone is soaking up tears with the lifetime supply of toilet paper they just bought.

Well that works out well I'm hoping to pull this thing off every other weekend obviously weather permitting

Well that works out well I'm hoping to pull this thing off every other weekend obviously weather permitting
Let’s get some deets so we can plan our days

We might need @Glock21user to pick us up in order to evade road blocks. He can outrun blue cars with a cherry on top.
Oh yeah he flew on the way last time. I seen 115mph on the speedo a few times lol
When and where, I'm in Monroe..had to miss the last one..
Next one is this weekend. Location unknown. All depends on who RSVP. We are scattered everywhere so I am trying to keep it fair and just for everyone. This one on Sunday is a learn to fly session as stated above. If you know how to jump it doesn't mean you cant show up. Everyone has their own technique and mine may not work for everyone so different perspectives and inputs are always welcome to help others.

Oh yeah he flew on the way last time. I seen 115mph on the speedo a few times lol

Next one is this weekend. Location unknown. All depends on who RSVP. We are scattered everywhere so I am trying to keep it fair and just for everyone. This one on Sunday is a learn to fly session as stated above. If you know how to jump it doesn't mean you cant show up. Everyone has their own technique and mine may not work for everyone so different perspectives and inputs are always welcome to help others.
I will need to fix up my ramp this week. Someone’s monster ripped a few screws out ??✌?✌? Going bolt thru with fender washer and nylon lock nut behind this time. ????

March 22, 2020 and April 5, 2020 will be the next couple weather permitting.
I will need to fix up my ramp this week. Someone’s monster ripped a few screws out ??✌?✌? Going bolt thru with fender washer and nylon lock nut behind this time. ????
Yeah got home and realized a few screws were hanging out. You didn't happen to find my rear skid plate did you lmao
15844159284696032731758317285407.jpg

We might need @Glock21user to pick us up in order to evade road blocks. He can outrun blue cars with a cherry on top.
We should do an ARRMA cannonball bash.
15 15 minute bash sessions in 15 different locations with a overall timed return to the starting location.
I want @jondilly1974 as my co pilot.

We should do an ARRMA cannonball bash.
15 15 minute bash sessions in 15 different locations with a overall timed return to the starting location.
I want @jondilly1974 as my co pilot.
As amazing as that sounds. I don't think any of our rigs would make it that long lmao. I'm lucky to get 1 15min run.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back