Mongoose's Typhon Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is what I mean.

75FA20D9-9379-4EC0-A3D7-D19C1196CAEF.jpeg

E60B198A-6594-4E3B-A25D-A7D89FD367A4.jpeg

Alright man, these tires are really starting to piss me off. Does Proline have a warranty program? These tires are not that old and this specific row of lugs on each tire are starting to tear. It’s only a matter of time before they rip off completely. They can’t tolerate the power.

The bead issue I was willing to deal with but now they are falling apart. I MAY have 6 or 7 runs on them, if that. This is actually one of the least torn lugs.
97AB59B2-1EFC-46A2-86E4-3EDACB9A8ACF.jpeg

Do they say any speed..?? 2s 3s 4s 5s 6s 7s 8s 9s 10s..????

I've had real bad luck with 3.8 Badlands ? so much so that I refused to buy Pro-line tyres, that was until I needed some buggy tyres and everyone said these were great..!! then if I remember correctly first run they come unglued like yours..

I'll be interested to see what they say, report back what you find out..??

Will do. I didn’t see anything on the PL website that referenced a rating.

I love the tires but they need to hold up. They need to be made from a harder compound or something.

HUGE shout out and thank you to Pro-Line! I emailed them and received a call back in about a half hour. They are going to replace all four tires. Hopefully they have made some revisions that address these issues.

Thanks for standing behind your product guys!

Last edited:
HUGE shout out and thank you to Pro-Line! I emailed them and received a call back in about a half hour. They are going to replace all four tires. Hopefully they have made some revisions that address these issues.

Thanks for standing behind your product guys!
I'll send you mine, then you can get them sorted for me...????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back