Kraton More broken parts. Now suspension issue?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you put a Ft long straight edge ruler across your chassis and notice any chassis twist.
Also, the only correct way to measure droop from L to R is to measure the extended length of both shocks attached as you adjust droop That is correct droop. Seems like that rig has been beat to crap. Think out of the box and measure out that chassis. Completely.\
BTW, you did have the Front right and left hand shocks mounted differently at the towers in your first picture. It was so obvious. You corrected that without acknowledging... 🤷‍♂️

Did you put a Ft long straight edge ruler across your chassis and notice any chassis twist.
Also, the only correct way to measure droop from L to R is to measure the extended length of both shocks attached as you adjust droop That is correct droop. Seems like that rig has been beat to crap. Think out of the box and measure out that chassis. Completely.\
BTW, you did have the Front right and left hand shocks mounted differently at the towers in your first picture. It was so obvious. You corrected that without acknowledging... 🤷‍♂️
yes in one of the pics I sent it was in the wrong place I set the set screws all the way in and the droop was still the same
Beat to crap? Haha thing only has 2 hours on it!! But I did hit a tree head on at full speed 2 times. And I’ve had a couple bad landings.....so what are they supposed to look like after you “Extreme Bash” them? Isn’t that why I have over 1500 into this thing? Just saying.... your comment want constructive to the question. Must be a Jets fan...

Last edited:
Yeah a Jets fan FWIW. IDK what that means anyway.:LOL: And I did bet on the Bucks
Nothing personal . You enjoy your rig and it shows. Just giving pointers and why.
I do the same to my rigs. Beat it to crap. So many times over.:cool:
2 hours or 50 hours. Carnage doesn't discriminate.

Yeah a Jets fan FWIW. IDK what that means anyway.:LOL: And I did bet on the Bucks
Nothing personal . You enjoy your rig and it shows. Just giving pointers and why.
I do the same to my rigs. Beat it to crap. So many times over.:cool:
2 hours or 50 hours. Carnage doesn't discriminate.
My point was that your comment about it being beat up wasn’t constructive to the issue I’m having. Being from Boston and having lived in Manhattan for 8 years, your comment just kinda seemed like a Nyer comment. I’m not a kid. I can build you an engine that would last a long time and blow some stuff away that it shouldn’t. I’m new to this RC thing and when I buy something that says extreme bash, well. I bash to the extreme, but break it every time I use it. I have every tool you would need to fix an Rc car or put a hemi in a wrangler. But because I’m inexperienced with these Rc cars I come here looking for help. As that’s what a forum is for. Is it not? When I’m in an IT forum or a Jeep Forum and a newbie is asking questions. I don’t make comments like wow your Jeep looks beat to poop. Or your running windows 95? What the hells wrong with you? So maybe now you can understand my response to your comments. Am I but hurt over it? No. I Couldn’t give 2 shits. But I will make my own comments in response. So the moral of the story. Newbies come here for help and experts give help. No need to talk poop or talk down to someone that’s new and beats the poop out of there Kraton. Edit. Why does my Sh It words get converted to Poop?

Last edited:
My point was that your comment about it being beat up wasn’t constructive to the issue I’m having. Being from Boston and having lived in Manhattan for 8 years, your comment just kinda seemed like a Nyer comment. I’m not a kid. I can build you an engine that would last a long time and blow some stuff away that it shouldn’t. I’m new to this RC thing and when I buy something that says extreme bash, well. I bash to the extreme, but break it every time I use it. I have every tool you would need to fix an Rc car or put a hemi in a wrangler. But because I’m inexperienced with these Rc cars I come here looking for help. As that’s what a forum is for. Is it not? When I’m in an IT forum or a Jeep Forum and a newbie is asking questions. I don’t make comments like wow your Jeep looks beat to poop. Or your running windows 95? What the hells wrong with you? So maybe now you can understand my response to your comments. Am I but hurt over it? No. I Couldn’t give 2 shits. But I will make my own comments in response. So the moral of the story. Newbies come here for help and experts give help. No need to talk poop or talk down to someone that’s new and beats the poop out of there Kraton. Edit. Why does my Sh It words get converted to Poop?
@sroy ^^^ Feeling better now? :cool:
You are venting to the wrong guy here.
If it makes you feel better.....go for it.
I gave some good RC advice. Take it or leave it.
I was dropping Hemis in Mopars when they were selling them at the dealer dude. And I don't need to wear that on my sleeve.
I was into RC before you were born. You must be a Redsox fan. That makes me a Yankee.:ROFLMAO:
Don't assume all RC'ers aren't gear heads. Maybe you can impress others here. Not me.
Stop being so sensitive. These are Toys.
Your statement above says what you are.
Hopefully you get it. Could care less if you don't.
Cry babies need not apply here.
Your comment was uncalled for. AF is not the place for that rhetoric.
I will not respond further.

@sroy ^^^ Feeling better now? :cool:
You are venting to the wrong guy here.
If it makes you feel better.....go for it.
I gave some good RC advice. Take it or leave it.
I was dropping Hemis in Mopars when they were selling them at the dealer dude. And I don't need to wear that on my sleeve.
I was into RC before you were born. You must be a Redsox fan. That makes me a Yankee.:ROFLMAO:
Don't assume all RC'ers aren't gear heads. Maybe you can impress others here. Not me.
Stop being so sensitive. These are Toys.
Your statement above says what you are.
Hopefully you get it. Could care less if you don't.
Cry babies need not apply here.
Your comment was uncalled for. AF is not the place for that rhetoric.
I will not respond further.
Dropping Hemis in mopars ? That’s the answer right there. Second I’m not wearing anything on my sleeve other than people from Boston are way better human beings than people from Ny. Am I trying to impress? Nope again couldn’t give 2 sh it’s. Sensitive? Nope. Just don’t like queens whiners giving me sh it when they have no idea.

your unintelligent commentary misses my whole point. Your supposedly the expert. I’m a nube in the Rc game. I come here asking for help. I don’t need you rhetoric that my rig looks beat to Sh it. Apparently when someone calls you out, you resort to what you just posted. That’s a typical Ny Pos to me.... either be helpful in you reply’s ( which is appreciated) or just go to Jersey and watch a jets game... no wonder your into RCs. I would be depressed as well... your the only cry baby here... reread your original post and look at from an outside perspective and realize how much of a petty ass you were. And btw. I will keep responding because I don’t take. Sh it from dumbasses who put Hemis in mopars. Lol.
Dropping Hemis in mopars ? That’s the answer right there. Second I’m not wearing anything on my sleeve other than people from Boston are way better human beings than people from Ny. Am I trying to impress? Nope again couldn’t give 2 sh it’s. Sensitive? Nope. Just don’t like queens whiners giving me sh it when they have no idea.

your unintelligent commentary misses my whole point. Your supposedly the expert. I’m a nube in the Rc game. I come here asking for help. I don’t need you rhetoric that my rig looks beat to Sh it. Apparently when someone calls you out, you resort to what you just posted. That’s a typical Ny Pos to me.... either be helpful in you reply’s ( which is appreciated) or just go to Jersey and watch a jets game... no wonder your into RCs. I would be depressed as well... your the only cry baby here... reread your original post and look at from an outside perspective and realize how much of a petty ass you were. And btw. I will keep responding because I don’t take. Sh it from dumbasses who put Hemis in mopars. Lol.
So since 2003. I was 33 and had rebuilt multiple Chevy 4 bolt mains

Attachments

• 7E6ED5DA-03E7-4358-866A-954A517FC153.png
    7E6ED5DA-03E7-4358-866A-954A517FC153.png
    792 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
80% of what he says isn't constructive. lol. Many people have said the same to him. Some times he has knowledge to spread, but usually he just criticizes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back