Kraton Motor Mount 56 series fits?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saar0511

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a a 3mm screw gap on the motor and a sew the 56 series has an option for 3mm motors will it fit in the Kraton 6s?

Thanks,
Saar.

Welcome to the forum. The mount referenced above is fantastic.

Last edited:
Hmm, Max 5/56118 in a 6S XLWB??? Absolute unit

Using that SWB chassis the motor is through the axle :ROFLMAO:

Doesn’t that only fit the Limitless V2?

Looks like it does. What's the difference between the motor mounts?

@saar0511 I would wait for PPS to get his mount back in stock it is well worth it.

Oh noes.

FALLEN BEHIND​

Hello, PPS is a one person operation I have fallen behind on getting orders out the door. I really don't like the situation I have put myself in and decided that I am not going to take any more orders until I get the ones I currently have fulfilled.

If you are here because you haven't gotten your order yet, I am taking the delay seriously on my end and am working to get your order out to you as soon as I can.

If you do not want to wait any more and want a refund, please contact me at [email protected] with the subject line "refund" and I will refund you promptly. Having an order number or the email address you placed the order with will help a lot.

If you are here because you want to place an order, please check back every few days. I will reopen the site for orders as soon as I am caught up and ready to ship orders promptly again.

Last edited:
Thanks all I’ll wait a little.
On another note does anyone know what this is:
image.jpg

Planning on using max6 and 5687 1100kv motor, any tips?

Thanks all I’ll wait a little.
On another note does anyone know what this is:View attachment 317947

Planning on using max6 and 5687 1100kv motor, any tips?
That’s a keeper for the battery balance connector. Pull the rubber thingie off and slide the balance lead into the slots. Then reattach the rubber thingie. Some don’t like to use them because if the battery is ejected in a crash it can rip off the balance lead and ruin the battery, or even increase the chance of a short circuit and possible conflagration.

Heavy in what way?
Can you recommend a motor?
Too much weight ruins the handling and causes more breaks. Don’t get me wrong though - ridiculous power is fun. I just want you to know what you’re getting yourself into.

Max6 is a good choice for ESC. You could do a 4282 motor for a little more power, or 4292/4985 for a very strong performer.

P.S. heads up the current Max6 has been out for a few years and a G2 version is likely coming soon.

Too much weight ruins the handling and causes more breaks. Don’t get me wrong though - ridiculous power is fun. I just want you to know what you’re getting yourself into.

Max6 is a good choice for ESC. You could do a 4282 motor for a little more power, or 4292/4985 for a very strong performer.

P.S. heads up the current Max6 has been out for a few years and a G2 version is likely coming soon.
Thank you for the answer man

5687 1100kv will be underwhelming with RPM and power on 6S. Geared correctly 19-20T the max 6/4985 will be more than enough to handle in that platform.

That’s a keeper for the battery balance connector. Pull the rubber thingie off and slide the balance lead into the slots. Then reattach the rubber thingie. Some don’t like to use them because if the battery is ejected in a crash it can rip off the balance lead and ruin the battery, or even increase the chance of a short circuit and possible conflagration.
+1
Yeah I don't use it at all for the reason stated above. I damaged my Balance lead on one pack. Lipo barely shifted/ejected and ripped the leads anyway. (n)
No more using it. For the many years now. I make sure my Lipo's bal. lead is velcro'd tight to the lipo instead. Away from the Rear Drive shaft or the Spur gear.
Don't place the balance lead in that retainer!!
In theory it was a good design. Just not in practice however. Takes just one time and the lipo is toast. Worse case, the lipo will ignite all ... a total loss.
It also gets filled with dirt and debris FWIW. (n) Only a nuisance if anything, IMHO.

Last edited:
5687 1100kv will be underwhelming with RPM and power on 6S.
I can’t agree there. That motor is beast on 6S. It puts the 4985 to shame, which isn’t surprising due to the size difference. And gearing the 5687 properly is easy enough.

I can’t agree there. That motor is beast on 6S. It puts the 4985 to shame, which isn’t surprising due to the size difference. And gearing the 5687 properly is easy enough.
I’m sure it is down low, never going to get peak kV rpm on a basher with low voltage.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back