MT410...what motor combo and gearing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I want to see what people’s experiences are with the m2c rear brace and how much that helps.

Since this is originally an MT410 thread, I will say that I love my pair and While I also love the looks of the ET48 2.0, it is too new for me to have an opinion as I just finished it yesterday.

View attachment 187341
Nice! What body is that burgundy one?

Yup, thank you for linking.

I had to trim the front body posts a bit so it would sit properly with the hood. Otherwise it was a fairly simple fit.

39D0B26B-EDCD-486B-92F5-F466FC82876C.jpeg
1FB2896C-3072-477E-8237-0B38A4C7C24E.jpeg

I had to ask, they're so pristine.😁
I'd go crazy if I had em with no time to use. Hope you get time soon👍

Ha! But ‘tis the season of life for raising kids - maybe in a few years when they are more independent and I have more free time - but right now it’s a trade off I’m happy to make.

Yup, thank you for linking.

I had to trim the front body posts a bit so it would sit properly with the hood. Otherwise it was a fairly simple fit.

View attachment 187412View attachment 187413

Ha! But ‘tis the season of life for raising kids - maybe in a few years when they are more independent and I have more free time - but right now it’s a trade off I’m happy to make.
So true, much respect for that! I sometimes forget not everyone is a grandpa like me😁👍

This is my setup. I do run a motor fan on the 4274:

Front: 30K / Center: 100K / Rear: 10K
ESC: Hobbywing MAX8
Motor: Hobbywing EZRUN 4274 SL 2200kV
Pinion: 17T Tekno M5 MOD1 (TKR4177)
I have mamba x 6s 2200kv combo with 18t pinion and changed stock spur to the metal gear. It hauls ass, that's all you need.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back