Infraction Must have upgrades?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3045

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
Just got a used infraction v2 in a trade. What are the must have upgrades before I start replacing some of the stuff that missing and damaged with stock stuff?

what are you going to use It for, that will effect how you upgrade it also the electronics s always an good option
I’d like to get a good mix of street basher and with the change of a pinion have a speed run car just to show people RCs are much faster than they thought. I feel like if I can get 100 mph out of it with a good size pinion and probably stay around the stock speed by putting a smaller on in, could be even smaller than stock if I go down on the spur gear a some.
Personally I think all it needs is some good electronics and you're good to go. I guess inner fenders are a nice luxury though?
I just seen the scorched RC inner fenders and those are a must lol. One of the first non essential things I’ll be ordering for sure.

Just got a used infraction v2 in a trade. What are the must have upgrades before I start replacing some of the stuff that missing and damaged with stock stuff?

Good post above. FAN! the damn thing gets hot, and mine is a basher only. The electronics will work until you feel what you want to do with it.

Bottom skid plates as well

As a basher, it is very fun, over time I have begun to work on keeping the performance but run cooler. If that is ESC, motor, pinion, etc, what does it take to keep it the same but run at lower temps.

Enjoy bash on (y)

Good post above. FAN! the damn thing gets hot, and mine is a basher only. The electronics will work until you feel what you want to do with it.

Bottom skid plates as well

As a basher, it is very fun, over time I have begun to work on keeping the performance but run cooler. If that is ESC, motor, pinion, etc, what does it take to keep it the same but run at lower temps.

Enjoy bash on (y)
I think I’ll try to stick to doing bashing with a speed run mixed in every once in a while. So have a bashing pinion and a speedrun pinion and like you said make sure it can stay cool. I’ve found a dual 40mm fan setup from campsitecarbon.com that I’d like. Have a buddy that has it on his fireteam

After doing some digging and looking over the car more I’ve come to the conclusion my car is in fact not a v2 infraction but a v1 limitless someone has converted to an infraction. They left the limitless body mounts on it as well as a couple other small tell tell signs. The chassis plate is bent so that will need replaced as well as front show tower is slightly bent and looked like it was clamped into a bench vise to straighten it out after what I can only assume is a bad wreck. Based on all of this I can see a large order from Jenny’s Rc and scorched Rc in my future.

After doing some digging and looking over the car more I’ve come to the conclusion my car is in fact not a v2 infraction but a v1 limitless someone has converted to an infraction. They left the limitless body mounts on it as well as a couple other small tell tell signs. The chassis plate is bent so that will need replaced as well as front show tower is slightly bent and looked like it was clamped into a bench vise to straighten it out after what I can only assume is a bad wreck. Based on all of this I can see a large order from Jenny’s Rc and scorched Rc in my future.
Glad you discovered it in the end...

Glad you discovered it in the end...
Yeah, I just hate that I was either lied to about it or that the guy I got it off of was lied to about it. I got it thinking it was one thing and it is actually something different entirely

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back