My brand new arrma infraction V2 will not respond to throttle or steering and my ESC is just flashing it powers on correctly beeps 6 times for 6s but

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rclouie

Reaction score
So my brand new arrma infraction V2 powers on correctly beats the six times for 6s but then nothing I got no steering I got no throttle and my esc is a flashing really quickly a red light any ideas on how I can fix this I'm getting nowhere and I really want to be driving this thing again help

have you already linked your receiver with your esc?
the answer is in this video ?can not explain it properly in connection with translation ?

I've seen a few recent unboxing vida for the felony and infraction V2 and there were quite a few of them who all said they had to do the radio binding procedure right out of the box. Normally that's not the case for a RTR but it seems common on these new releases.

you have to do that with your controller and your esc.
then he should do it?and you should also have too do that with an rtr.

you have to do that with your controller and your esc.
then he should do it?and you should also have too do that with an rtr.
I've only had one RTR where I had to do a binding first out of the box but whatever you say.

Gives rtr more speed if you do ?

but you can try it if it works?Then hou van drive

must be due to the translation ? because I am Dutch

have you already linked your receiver with your esc?
the answer is in this video ?can not explain it properly in connection with translation ?

It's actually quite different than the blx185.. so this will not help... the firma esc programs differently...

To the o.p.. look at your manual page 15.. top left of page under the binding and calibrating section... read it thoroughly because it involves both throttle and steering end points...

Then continue on to page 22 and follow the steps for throttle setup, which is the one identical procedure to the blx 185...

Page 23 will give you all the esc variables, there are 8 total.. if you want to change any of the variables follow the instructions to do so.. this procedure if far different from the blx 185...

Last edited:
It's for the throttle set up but i did't know how to explain? or what the right words are ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back