My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A rant with good things... About a year ago I ruptured a disk in my back picking my wife up. Been in a lot of pain and I was hoping it would get better because I need to get back to work. The good news is soon I will be getting shots for the pain and Im really looking forward to feeling better than I have... I also need a dependable truck for work and other things so Im going to getting a newer truck tomorrow along with the payments. Im happy :)
Sounds like you’ll be getting steroid epidurals? Don’t get frustrated if the first one doesn’t work, or even if the second or third one doesn’t work. It may take time for the doc to find the exact right spot and for your body to react to the medication. If you also have muscular swelling as a result of the injured disc talk to your pain doctor about trigger point injections (TPIs) for those areas. They are not near as invasive and can help ease the irritated and swollen tissues surrounding the injury.

I’m 10 years into treatment for severe back, neck and nerve injuries. My cervical spine is fused and have multiple swollen/herniated disks up and down my spine. Been through it all pretty much. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. If you ever become a premium member I have an entire thread about it. Good luck bud!

Sounds like you’ll be getting steroid epidurals? Don’t get frustrated if the first one doesn’t work, or even if the second or third one doesn’t work. It may take time for the doc to find the exact right spot and for your body to react to the medication. If you also have muscular swelling as a result of the injured disc talk to your pain doctor about trigger point injections (TPIs) for those areas. They are not near as invasive and can help ease the irritated and swollen tissues surrounding the injury.

I’m 10 years into treatment for severe back, neck and nerve injuries. My cervical spine is fused and have multiple swollen/herniated disks up and down my spine. Been through it all pretty much. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. If you ever become a premium member I have an entire thread about it. Good luck bud!
Thank you !! :)

A rant with good things... About a year ago I ruptured a disk in my back picking my wife up. Been in a lot of pain and I was hoping it would get better because I need to get back to work. The good news is soon I will be getting shots for the pain and Im really looking forward to feeling better than I have... I also need a dependable truck for work and other things so Im going to getting a newer truck tomorrow along with the payments. Im happy :)
Hope the injections work on the first round. (y) Pain sucks! And Hey, who doesn't love a new truck payment! :ROFLMAO:

Hope the injections work on the first round. (y) Pain sucks! And Hey, who doesn't love a new truck payment! :ROFLMAO:
Not really but I have all the rc stuff I want for at least till spring and at 10 bucks a pack for cigs if I quit that's 1/2 my truck payment :)

at 10 bucks a pack for cigs if I quit that's 1/2 my truck payment :)
I realized the same thing when I quit smoking pot 😂
Thank you !! :)
Anytime man. I do mean it. If I can help someone ease the same pain that I have felt for the last 10 years… it’s a good thing. Hang tight brother!

Do you guys ever get asked about the hobby and get a funny look like your 62 years old something isn't right with you..:unsure:
On a small rock of an island I would try to avoid that situation.
Here in Washington I don't give a fuuuuuu!:cool::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Do you guys ever get asked about the hobby and get a funny look like your 62 years old something isn't right with you..:unsure:
Anyone who has ever spoken with me already knows I'm not quite right. :ROFLMAO: I usually try to avoid the general public, don't really care what they think, but have had interested people ask questions "for their grandkids" :unsure:🤣

Oscar Isaac Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Like this? All the time.

I don’t know how “Ranty” this Is, but,,, I just voted! Wooowhooo! It was so easy that I don’t understand what all the news about how difficult voting can be for some people? I got my ballots in the mail, filled out my preference on the candidates I want and took my puppy for a walk to the mailbox, was actually quite fun for us. It’s a beautiful fall morning in Massachusetts. And my mailbox is 1/2 a mileish away. So if voting is so hard for some people ask them this, if the government was to send you $500.00 would you be able to give a mailing address, and proof of Identity to cash the check? If not then I’d understand your need to have a place that you can go vote, ohhh wait they do that already at the voting booths at lots of local schools and places. So I’m trying to find the issue with voting. If your just to lazy to do it then don’t complain about it. And honestly I’m pretty lazy and did it. Lol

I get looks like that all the time, I go to the park and get out my RC truck or what one I have brought with me, and it's like dude aren't you a little old for that? Now on to my rant, are we all tired of hearing/seeing the crap about Tom Brady? As far as I am concerned he is and always has been a douche bag, I hope his wife takes him to the freaking cleaners. Somebody also needs to put the smack down on him in tonights game.

How we abbreviate the names of the colors for the lamination at my job.

Antique Oak = AO
Union Oak = UO
Lodge Oak = LO
Black Oak = BO
Federal Oak = FO
Seratoga Pine = STP
Satin Black = SB
Creamy Nut = CN
Lodge Ash = LA
Charcoal = CH
Southwest = SW.
Pennsylvania Pine = PA......
Apparently they didn't want a bunch of pp jokes. 🤣

Antique Oak = AO
Union Oak = UO
Lodge Oak = LO
Black Oak = BO
Federal Oak = FO
Seratoga Pine = STP
Satin Black = SB
Creamy Nut = CN
Lodge Ash = LA
Charcoal = CH
Southwest = SW.
Apparently they didn't want a bunch of pp jokes. 🤣
FT!

Antique Oak = AO
Union Oak = UO
Lodge Oak = LO
Black Oak = BO
Federal Oak = FO
Seratoga Pine = STP
Satin Black = SB
Creamy Nut = CN
Lodge Ash = LA
Charcoal = CH
Southwest = SW.