Buying rc stuff daily?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes multiple days in a row and more than one thing. If more than 3 days go by and I haven't had an order arrive I feel like somethings wrong...
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

You get to the point where you have multiple rigs and you only buy stuff after it breaks. In the begining you are like...I know this will break so let me buy spares. Can't tell you the number of spares I have thinking things would break....and they didn't. Much easier way to go about it. Also less expensive. Good luck.

You get to the point where you have multiple rigs and you only buy stuff after it breaks. In the begining you are like...I know this will break so let me buy spares. Can't tell you the number of spares I have thinking things would break....and they didn't. Much easier way to go about it. Also less expensive. Good luck.
Good advice

What I have blown on my Kraton over the last two weeks.

Rpm wing mount skid plates, Basher Queen horizontal brace, Hobbystar motor 4082 (for the Outcast), Tekno pinion 14t (for the Outcast), M2C extended axles, M2C wheel nuts, M2C rear driveshafts (I walked a way without one, my bad), Kraton 205mm wing, Kraton front axles + CV rebuild, Vitavon steering blocks and hub carriers, and Vitavon front and rear gearboxs. I forgot, 1 Hobbywing Max6 ESC (for the Outcast).

As a rule I never add up what I spend on RC stuff. Did I mention, a never ending supply of wings. Forgot to mention, I also got a set of A-arms.

Last edited:
My mail lady don't walk with my packages anymore...I gotta weight till end of shift an she drives mailtruck to my house to unload😂🤣😅😆
My mail lady don't walk with my packages anymore...I gotta weight till end of shift an she drives mailtruck to my house to unload😂🤣😅😆
NO $HIT

Reading this post literally made me remove stuff from my amain shopping cart just now haha

I bought a spare max 4 because I just had one blow up. I knew when I bought it I would use it as an excuse to build another 12s rig in the near future. I'm so far down the rabbit hole I don't even think I can ever see daylight again.

Every time I buy something from Jenny I throw in others stuff because WTF... I try to preempt the need.
Spend money so I can save money, is what I tell myself.
Its bad. I hide it from others outside this forum because they just don't understand.

Spare Parts 🥳 :love: .

I like having spares on hand, the threat of discontinuing an RC model also encourages this.. Not to mention speedy repairs or rebuilds.

Seems like anytime they discontinue something, people jump on the Parts Pickers inventory first!

Yes, I have a serious problem. (Seriously)
This is A-main. This doesn’t even account for M2C, Amazon, eBay, and various other sources, and only goes back to December. And I’ve been doing this since I was 10. (I’m 46). I have packages coming to the house constantly. But I don’t drink anymore, smoke, or use any controlled substance, so this is my only real money pit outside the gun safe
IMG_2724.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back