Buying rc stuff daily?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys, between Amazon, LHS, eBay, marketplace, various online retailers, etc.., it seems like I buy something every other day rc related. What about you? How often do you buy rc stuff???
Man are you kidding me :D I just spend about 4000 to upgrade my workshop. Well was a splitt spending about 3500 in December 2022 and rest now. But this is what I love and I can make things now there. Not just for rc. And yes I do the same. A spare part there, something new there. And soon I will buy a 3D scanner so I can make parts myself and don't have to buy them anymore :cool: :love:
Yes, I have a serious problem. (Seriously)
This is A-main. This doesn’t even account for M2C, Amazon, eBay, and various other sources, and only goes back to December. And I’ve been doing this since I was 10. (I’m 46). I have packages coming to the house constantly. But I don’t drink anymore, smoke, or use any controlled substance, so this is my only real money pit outside the gun safe View attachment 308613
Well if there would not be so high taxes for buying outside my country I would reach the half of that as well :D

Last edited:
Whatcha sellin?

Just sold 2, got 1 of my tc4's up now.
I do a lot of "vintage" rc stuff.

20230705_143846.jpg

20230705_143901.jpg

20230705_143833.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back