My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a number of delayed orders recently as well. It's always been a little iffy around Christmas, but I feel like this year is even worse than like during the pandemic.

I can not remember ever getting anything in 2 days from Amazon even before the pandemic.

I'm thinking of canceling my Amazon Prime. I ordered a bunch of stuff on Thursday all with "Prime shipping" 3 of the 5 items shipped out yesterday and the other 2 still have not shipped yet. The damn distribution center is 5 hours from here I could have driven there picked up my poop, picked up a few ounces of the funky green stuff, did some other shopping, site seeing and still been home by Sunday..........................
Prime sucks! The music, the video...and now the shipping. I dropped mine over a year and a half ago and honestly don't miss it at all. Amazon has really screwed up the USPS all over the country overwhelming them, expecting them to honor some BS 2 day shipping they sold to millions of people.

Prime sucks! The music, the video...and now the shipping. I dropped mine over a year and a half ago and honestly don't miss it at all. Amazon has really screwed up the USPS all over the country overwhelming them, expecting them to honor some BS 2 day shipping they sold to millions of people.
Weird thing is out of the 5 things I ordered 1 is being shipped via UPS.

Weird thing is out of the 5 things I ordered 1 is being shipped via UPS.
Oh don't get me started on ups...there tracking is awful. Bought a rig from @Rcproponent who is on west coast, I live on east coast-ish and I couldn't track after leaving his area until it was an hour away where it sat for two days. Then showed up without any tracking updates. asked driver what was going on and he just said budget cuts across the board. Who knows...
I don't like prime (or amazon for that matter). It was proven that if you have a prime account, they can cross site track to see if you are rich, if you are, they charge more for some items.
Not to mention anytime you google ANYTHING to purchase the first 10 results are always amazon. At least for me it is. I use ebay mostly these days but have to go to ebay and search.
I have to order everything online since there isn't a LHS for my area.

Oh don't get me started on ups...there tracking is awful. Bought a rig from @Rcproponent who is on west coast, I live on east coast-ish and I couldn't track after leaving his area until it was an hour away where it sat for two days. Then showed up without any tracking updates. asked driver what was going on and he just said budget cuts across the board. Who knows...

Not to mention anytime you google ANYTHING to purchase the first 10 results are always amazon. At least for me it is. I use ebay mostly these days but have to go to ebay and search.
I have to order everything online since there isn't a LHS for my area.
You know now that I think about it I have noticed that 9 times out of 10 when I search for something Amazon is the first place to come up. Even when I search through websites for the best whatever it is I want, they almost always link to something on Amazon.

You know now that I think about it I have noticed that 9 times out of 10 when I search for something Amazon is the first place to come up. Even when I search through websites for the best whatever it is I want, they almost always link to something on Amazon.
yep 🙄 bezos paying google to force feed us amazon crap. imo

My daily rant… why hire someone who doesn’t have a single clue about his job title and the fact that he had two people quit on his second day…
Wert der ferk.

Idk if I am going crazy but I swear to got my computer changes words after I type them. Like earlier I typed out the word nitpicky then looked back over my post after I hit submit and it said nitpicking I know I did not type in nitpicking.

-edit- For the love god I did not type got..................

Last edited:
I have had really good service from Amazon. Been using them for 20+ years and the only time they were slow was during the beginning of covid. If it comes directly from an Amazon warehouse I get it pretty quick. If it comes from a third party vendor it can take longer but usually stipulates that before ordering.

We have gotten pretty spoiled with shipping times, I remember when standard shipping was 10 to 14 days.

I use my Amazon Prime credit card for all my Amazon purchases, the points I get, are enough to pay for the annual membership, and then some. So I am essentially getting free prime.

I have had really good service from Amazon. Been using them for 20+ years and the only time they were slow was during the beginning of covid. If it comes directly from an Amazon warehouse I get it pretty quick. If it comes from a third party vendor it can take longer but usually stipulates that before ordering.

We have gotten pretty spoiled with shipping times, I remember when standard shipping was 10 to 14 days.

I use my Amazon Prime credit card for all my Amazon purchases, the points I get, are enough to pay for the annual membership, and then some. So I am essentially getting free prime.

True I remember buying computer parts on eBay from China and you just waited until it showed up 1-2 months later. There was no tracking back then you just placed and order, waited and hoped it arrived.

Sorry, but I love Amazon Prime. I've gotten things same day before. I've had no issues at all with them. Helps there is a huge distribution center about 20 mins from my house. 👍 😁 🎅✌️

Sorry, but I love Amazon Prime. I've gotten things same day before. I've had no issues at all with them. Helps there is a huge distribution center about 20 mins from my house. 👍 😁 🎅✌️

Lock It Up Vince Vaughn GIF by filmeditor

😂

Just worked out in the 25° weather, 15° windchill all day🥶 & the fng decided to get the gutter truck stuck in THE HOMEOWNER'S YARD!!!!! Drove right off the driveway 😬 I just wanted to go home & be warm 😟😠🤬

View attachment 262942
Give up and get the Typhon out.

Give up and get the Typhon out.
Ya know what's funny? I had one in the truck ready to rock but my fingers were already numb & I was just tired of being out there freezing my a$$ off!😉😅

Ya know what's funny? I had one in the truck ready to rock but my fingers were already numb & I was just tired of being out there freezing my a$$ off!😉😅
I might have started my day late, but there's nothing like your first few steps outside and *BOOM* ... you fall flat on your back. Yeah ... didn't need coffee after that. Tailbone hurts. I hate winter. A LOT.

Back