My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The day the frogs and lizards discovered the trap-wall is not eternally long....

Who pays for this nonsense?? Who comes up with this?

20240423_182215.jpg

Ever go to the sh!tter with a bomb and play a game on your phone and during the fuggin ads you have to sit through, you want to be proactive, you get all your paper ready, wad it up nicely only to find your deuce was immaculate?

What do you do with the extra paper now? Do you continue to wipe with no signature? Do you save it for later? Where do you put it? What if the next guy sees your wads and judges you? What if they use it? 😳

I’m so torn. (Pun might be intended) depending on one’s humor…

Oh yeah, ranting for a friend.

Ever go to the sh!tter with a bomb and play a game on your phone and during the fuggin ads you have to sit through, you want to be proactive, you get all your paper ready, wad it up nicely only to find your deuce was immaculate?

What do you do with the extra paper now? Do you continue to wipe with no signature? Do you save it for later? Where do you put it? What if the next guy sees your wads and judges you? What if they use it? 😳

That's some funny shite. (Pun might be intended). 😆😆🤣🤣

You flush your wad and stop whining about having a clean pinch, for crying out loud. 😂

Glad you brought this up. If you dump in the woods, there is no TP to worry about. Just drag your ass in the dirt and leave. Soon a bear eats your dump and there is zero evidence left behind. Judgement free and your dump has been recycled.

Bidet !

homer simpson episode 23 GIF

I laughed so hard at that... who preps TP!?!?!
Apparently, he does. I will let him know to stop being so proactive.
You flush your wad and stop whining about having a clean pinch, for crying out loud. 😂
Hmmm.. 🤔
Glad you brought this up. If you dump in the woods, there is no TP to worry about. Just drag your ass in the dirt and leave. Soon a bear eats your dump and there is zero evidence left behind. Judgement free and your dump has been recycled.
What if he's already got a bleeding anal fisher and hemorrhoid? A sharp blade might exacerbate the situation.

NOTHING is faster than a butthole slamming shut when it gets hit with a cold splash of water.

Do those come warmed up?

Arrma composite swb Chassis $14.86 (aud)
Arrma composite xxlwb Chassis $61.40 (aud)

🤣
I really don't think it has $46.54 more plastic. I guess that's what demand does to prices. 🤷‍♂️

Nice! Does it take Hybrid fuel?

I bought an electric lawn mower years ago and haven't looked back. No gas, no oil, no maintenance (other than cleaning), it doesn't rattle my teeth and I don't need ear protection. The down side is the price, it was like $300 vs $25 at a yard sale.

But I live in a track home with 900SF of lawn weeds.

I bought an electric lawn mower years ago and haven't looked back. No gas, no oil, no maintenance (other than cleaning), it doesn't rattle my teeth and I don't need ear protection. The down side is the price, it was like $300 vs $25 at a yard sale.

But I live in a track home with 900SF of lawn weeds.
I have Hondas. 2 mowers, 1 blower, 1 weed wacker.

I run VP blue 110 octane leaded in all so I don't have to mess with sea foam every year.. (not that that has anything to do with anything, just smells great) My neighbor AKA "farmer brown" had an electric mower. He got about 1/2 of 1 pass and it dies out, grass is too much for it. He bought a gas 160cc mower last year, it was for sale in 2 weeks. He now owns a 190cc Honda. :LOL:

I have Hondas. 2 mowers, 1 blower, 1 weed wacker.

I run VP blue 110 octane leaded in all so I don't have to mess with sea foam every year.. (not that that has anything to do with anything, just smells great) My neighbor AKA "farmer brown" had an electric mower. He got about 1/2 of 1 pass and it dies out, grass is too much for it. He bought a gas 160cc mower last year, it was for sale in 2 weeks. He now owns a 190cc Honda. :LOL:

Sea foam?

I don't think anything electric is worth having unless it's an RC. It's all novelty imo. The batteries for electric lawnmowers and their matching weed wacker aand blowers are ridiculously expensive. Not worth it. Electric cars? Novelty item. They're not feasible in the real world with all the temperatures, and lithium as well as NiMh can't even come close to being enough in resources for society. The world has a big problem when it comes to energy. For the present moment we're fine, but down the road, mankind will have to find a longer lasting solution.

Stabilizes the fuel in the winter.

We don't have winter here. We have warm and not so warm. Sort of boring if you ask me but people seem to like it.

I don't think anything electric is worth having unless it's an RC. It's all novelty imo. The batteries for electric lawnmowers and their matching weed wacker aand blowers are ridiculously expensive. Not worth it. Electric cars? Novelty item. They're not feasible in the real world with all the temperatures, and lithium as well as NiMh can't even come close to being enough in resources for society. The world has a big problem when it comes to energy. For the present moment we're fine, but down the road, mankind will have to find a longer lasting solution.

I had a gas mower and I was constantly fixing it, fueling it, something it. I'd spend an hour getting it out for the bi-monthly mow and 15 mins actually mowing the lawn.

It has it's place in suburbia where the water is scarce and the yards are small. The yard is small enough that I can mow, whack and blow on one battery.

I'm about ready to plant rocks to be honest.

Basic problem with electric tools is the battery. Shut off is when the capacity is somewhere around 10% or less. Damage guaranteed. As the curve of anything lithium drops drastically when just about empty there is no really good way to make the tools shut off early enough if you are not measuring Amps all the time. No tool does that unless you use something like an Unisense-E like some use on RC-planes. So basically it's guaranteed to damage your lipo once the tool shuts off due to low voltage. Capacity of the battery just drops every time your tool shuts off due to low voltage. The only workaround is a lipo with large capacity.

Gas mowers are a bit like Arrma cars. They do need some Tender Loving Care time. But that's part of the fun. Called wrenching.

Back