My new fazon 6blx does not do wheelies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pablodron

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Nero
Hi Everyone ,
I recently bought a fazon 6s I'm running it in 6s, but it does not seem to be able to do wheelies not even when running in asphalt with good grip. I have reviewed the glutch in the center gear part but it doesn't improve.
I believe the stock dboots don't provide good grip.
Did anyone had the same experience?
I have also an Erevo and it immediately does wheelies...
Is it maybe the stock wheelie bar ? Avoiding the possibility to make it go on wheelie?
Any advise would be appreciated... thanks in advance

Thank you for your reply.
So being it completely new and running a 15t pinion. This pinion is the one that is a shorter one providing thrust regarding what I see in internet. This car is able to do wheelies with 17t pinions ...so the balance between pinion, batteries and motor are the correct ones. You are saying then that the oil in the diffs has already dried for whatever reason? The car is new out of the box and it is a car for doing wheelies out of the box. I could not think of other reasonings than wheel grip and now oil viscosity in the diff.
I would not consider to have a 13t pinion no?
Regards

I am not familiar with the Fazon at all. But I would assume it works pretty much like the Talion or Kraton. You are right, there is a possibility that there is no diff oil in the center diff. It is suggested that all diffs are checked for oil levels when taken out of the box. that said, you will need a high viscosity diff oil in the center, 500K CST. This will prevent power from transferring to the front wheels when you first pull the trigger. Keeping the power in the rear will aid in wheelies. 15T pinion is definitely good enough.

He is correct.. my KRATON barely had any fluid at all, in all the diffs... I replaced with 100k front, 500k center, and 50k rear. This pic is in stock form.

I run 300k in my center diff on my kraton. If you like wheelies 500k+. I like some but I race style bash so keeping wheels on the ground helps cintrol

The Fazon 6s does not use fluid filled diffs, it has electric locking diffs. You would need to make sure the center diff. is locking. Also check esc settings like calibration and punch settings. If the center diff. is unlocked, most power will got to the front thus nearly eliminating wheelies.

The Fazon 6s does not use fluid filled diffs, it has electric locking diffs. You would need to make sure the center diff. is locking. Also check esc settings like calibration and punch settings. If the center diff. is unlocked, most power will got to the front thus nearly eliminating wheelies.

I learn something new everyday here. @Pablodron , ignore whatever I said. Wrong assumption

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back