Infraction My R34 GT-R Body is done!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCaDDict666

Non-Recovering RC Addict
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Typhon TLR
3518BD44-9B93-4F4A-8CB3-8F01AEEF14A4.jpeg

I’m so happy how this body came out! Just need to add some of the stickers but the clean black look is definitely growing on me! Project GTЯR Infraction is coming together like I envisioned. Now to choose a motor setup for 100mph+ but bashable…hmmm..

View attachment 308898
I’m so happy how this body came out! Just need to add some of the stickers but the clean black look is definitely growing on me! Project GTЯR Infraction is coming together like I envisioned. Now to choose a motor setup for 100mph+ but bashable…hmmm..

This is the 6S infraction, correct?

View attachment 308898
No stickers..maybey just a few arrma logos on the side of the wings but the rest of the body looks sweet in that murdered out dip look👍 or just two little arrma logos on the rear side windows.👍

Sweet rig!! 😍
Thank you!
This is the 6S infraction, correct?
Yes it is. The V2 still new. Waiting to get all the parts I ordered. And my scorched chassis
Nicely done. Your work ethic is strong👌🏻
Appreciate that! Spent a few hours cutting the body and sanding all the edges smooth before I painted. So glad I did.
Not a speed guy myself, but that's killer looking!
Neither am I until I bought this Infraction and saw this body was available! Now it’ll be a 100mph+ street basher

It looks super clean in the black Love it! I have worked on real cars in shop with black paint jobs that didn't look as nearly as fresh as that.:love: Even after they were repainted that is definitely a sweet paint job suppa fresh! I agree with King blitz maybe just a few ЯRs hinted on it somewhere but it's your rig make it your's how you vision it in your head great work. Love when you can see all the reflections in the black paint.:cool:

They say once you go black..you don't go back :LOL:

Yes i would love an African American GF...if i lived in the USA I'd lose my s@*t seriously. :love:
Oh 🙄 I didn't realize we were talking about African women.i heard we just can't say Black anymore 🤣🤷
You mention once you go black ,you never go back.🤔 Back to where?🤣🤣
That's gorgeous 😍
Z-tune pin stripes??
No pin strips

Back