Talion Need new tires-Talion 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evildoublez

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
As the title suggests I'm looking for a new set of tires for my Talion 6s. The Katars that came stock ripped the second time I took it out, and I've read they're terrible, so I'd like to try something different. There are a dizzying number of models to choose from and trying to select based upon images on my monitor isn't helping. According to Duratraxs' website The Bandito MT 3.8 w/ 1/2" offset are compatible w/ Talion 6s and appear to be what I'm looking for but the outer diameter is 6.5", the stock katars are only 5.75", this won't cause problems?Also, they're 20$ per tire (i just put a new tire on my Elantra for 30$ lol), so I'd appreciate a more economical suggestion that's similar to the Bandito Mt's, with foam inserts (seems like a smoother ride on foam).
Thanks for the help.

I am liking the proline Badlands I put on a couple weeks ago a lot. Make sure to look at the not MX version as they are much too wide, but rather the normal 3.8 Mt Badlands. Really good. I use a stronger servo than stock. If you have stock servo probably the backflip lp would be a good choice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back