Notorious Need Some Notorious Upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a really fun bash session today with my Notorious....but now I need some upgrades because I broke a couple of things. ;) I am still new so I would like some suggestions on what are the best upgraded shocks that I could get. I broke one of the bottom attach points on a rear shock. I would like to get a really good new set. Also, I bent the mount that the wing mount sits on...I would like to get a much better one of those.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Trx long shock eye's by rpm are a really good shock eye upgrade better than tekno in my usage.

What does the rear bumper help with? Do you bash with the wheelie bar on? Thx
The rear bumper helps with rear landings, it actually helps force the car to it's wheels, I think because of the shape but not 100%. I don't take the wheelie bar off so yes ;)

Far as I can tell the bumper, wheelie bar and wing all combine together to keep the back end safer, my rear diff was saved from more than one hit on rocks when it came down on the back end.

The rear bumper helps with rear landings, it actually helps force the car to it's wheels, I think because of the shape but not 100%. I don't take the wheelie bar off so yes ;)

Far as I can tell the bumper, wheelie bar and wing all combine together to keep the back end safer, my rear diff was saved from more than one hit on rocks when it came down on the back end.
Thanks, I will give it a try as I have a spare rpm bumper. Seems like you wound not be able to wheelie with a rear bumper, but I am not in front of my car at the moment.

Thanks, I will give it a try as I have a spare rpm bumper. Seems like you wound not be able to wheelie with a rear bumper, but I am not in front of my car at the moment.
It is still capable, it does limit the wheelies but I have managed to get past that, doesn't stand as tall but because of the suspension height it has enough travel that the bumper doesn't prevent wheelies entirely. Will take some getting used to ;)
The rear bumper is the new wheelie bar effectively but I still get mileage out of the actual wheelie bar too. At the very least it helps protect the wing from getting caught on a surface when I hit upside down ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back