Kraton New 2019 V4 Upgrades Part#s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Duke

Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
I'm going through all the new 2019 parts that Arrma has come out with on the new lineup.

-New Shims for the diffs 5.4x9.5x0.2mm
Part# ARA709057
IMG_9397.PNG

-New Center Roll Hoop Arrma
Part# ARA320466
IMG_9410.PNG

-New O-Ringed Aluminum Front Hub Nuts
Part# ARA320467
IMG_9396.PNG

-New Aluminum Sliding Motor Mount
Part# ARA320468
IMG_9398.jpg

-Sliding Motor Mount Plate
Part# ARA320469
IMG_9399.jpg

-New Flanged M4x14mm Button Head Screws (for motor mount)
Part# ARA727412
IMG_9409.PNG

-New Easy Access Center Diff Mount
Part# 320499
IMG_9401.jpg

-New Center Brace Mounts
Part# ARA320500
IMG_9400.jpg

-New v4 Ball Cup and Balls (for center chassis brace)
Part# ARA320501
IMG_9402.jpg

Talion/Kraton Center diff to diff aluminum brace 287mm
Part# ARA320503
IMG_9403.jpg

More parts see post #4

Last edited:
Continuation from post #1....

Notorious/Outcast Center diff to diff aluminum brace 233mm
Part# ARA320504
IMG_9412.PNG

-New Never Pop ball M3x8x12mm
Part# ARA330554
IMG_9405.jpg

-New Aluminum Servo Saver Hub Set
Part# ARA340163
IMG_9404.jpg

Looks like a lot of positive changes that we all wanted. Love the look of the new Kraton tires and the servo saver. Thanks for the list. Those shims look a bit different. Have the diffs changed?

Thanks guys, just sent the link to my brother who almost just bought a v3
One of my buddies bought a new V3 Typhon last weekend after me telling him 5 times to wait a couple weeks and the new V4 will be out. LOL V3 is still a great machine and there is nothing wrong with it, but with it being that close to release I personally would have waited.

Already had these done on my V3, except I used a much bigger shim under the two planetary gears.✔
This should do away with having to buy MUGE0206 shim packs that we've been using up to this point. Glad to see Arrma listening to the base

With all the improvements it really seems like the V4 is a better deal even though it's $50 more.
Could be $100 more if they start to clear out V3's.

I figured that but how long does it take for price drop to happen?
I said "could". There's no guarantee that they will, but room to stock the V4's has gotta be made. If I was in the market today, it would be a V4 for sure. $50 bucks seems like an even trade for the new parts. I figure once the kit breakers get their hands on them, that's what I'll end up spending anyways. But $100, maybe I would still snag the V3 if you know what I mean.

I said "could". There's no guarantee that they will, but room to stock the V4's has gotta be made. If I was in the market today, it would be a V4 for sure. $50 bucks seems like an even trade for the new parts. I figure once the kit breakers get their hands on them, that's what I'll end up spending anyways. But $100, maybe I would still snag the V3 if you know what I mean.
Tower Hobbies has all of the V3 models listed as back ordered and/or temporarily unavailable. So they may not have an inventory of the old versions left but they may have just changed it for now to get everything updated.

I am still upgrading my V2 Senton, Kraton and Typhon with V3 and soon to be V4 parts. That's also one thing I really like about the Arrma models is that they come out with new things and they are pretty much always backwards compatible.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back