Mojave New 6s update soon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds bad for me it means the company aint thriving
Flex GIF by Funimation

I heard they’re discontinuing so many models ‘cause Biden!
Arrma/HH didnt like trump’s policies. Because he was putting tarifs on china products. I remember in an interview jason saying there was a big transition because of the trump’s policies. Well i wonder how much they like Potato’s policies now

I'm confident I bash hard too but i'm not driving into mail boxes and poop :ROFLMAO: my Fireteam for example has probably had more tumbles from jumps than any other rig I own which is why I was so surprised it held up so well. I've yet to even break a single thing on that truck except wheel bearings.

So many tumbles I lost count. :ROFLMAO:

This thing has been a tank for me, now the kraton exb? I've probably had more problems with that truck than any other rig I own and most of them came from me failing to land front flips.
It doesn't make sense. The EXB’s are RTR’s with better componants and drivetrain. People claiming the kraton v5 Or even the v4 is stronger than the EXB roller are high on crack. The diffs alone alredy makes it stronger. The v6 has to come with exb open diffs otherwise the update is likely to be ball dropping

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back