Mojave New 6s update soon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbbbbb66

I’m faster then you🥇
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 3s
I just saw that Spektrum released a new 150 amp Esc, the same idea as the 160 amp on in the 8s trucks.

Maybe this will be part of the V6 and V3 updates?
Screen Shot 2023-08-31 at 12.25.07 PM.png

Link: https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/firma-150a-brushless-smart-esc-v2-3s---6s-dual-ic5/SPMXSE2150.html

I wasn’t around when everyone had V4’s and the V5’s came out. What happens then? Everyone gets depressed and throws their V5 rigs in the trash can?
The v5 is already pretty solid. There was a big jump from v4 to v5. I expect different colour schemes and exb diffs at least... hope they don't try to become picaso or worst give devil eyes to them. Keep it a 8s theme. I would like to have retro optional bodies like the v3 bodies but improved. Its going to be sad if the graphics become k4s v2 level of cringe.

Last edited:
I wasn’t around when everyone had V4’s and the V5’s came out. What happens then? Everyone gets depressed and throws their V5 rigs in the trash can?
Nope, we pretty much just rake them for whatever they have done and stick with what we have, which is either M2C or other upgrade brand.
I still pray for some decent diffs, not this open/closed whatever stuff they have, just use beefier pins and gears for f.. sake.

Pre-Order for a different color? The specs are literally copied from the v1 and they reference the 3 year old youtube video.

Just picked up a MMX8s for $140, like I'm burning $160 on a 4S ESC.

Pre-Order for a different color? The specs are literally copied from the v1 and they reference the 3 year old youtube video.

Just picked up a MMX8s for $140, like I'm burning $160 on a 4S ESC.

Where’d you get a MMX8s for $140?!
The v5 is already pretty solid. There was a big jump from v4 to v5. I expect different colour schemes and exb diffs at least... hope they don't try to become picaso or worst give devil eyes to them. Keep it a 8s theme. I would like to have retro optional bodies like the v3 bodies but improved. Its going to be sad if the graphics become k4s v2 level of cringe.

Definitely hate the cartoony monster eyes, but I do like the paint jobs on the v2 4s rigs.

Last edited:

Their paint schemes as of late have been pretty fugly fo sho.

Hopefully they fixed the issue with them starting on fire.

It's modern Arrma (or should I say HH) they're going to screw it up you know that..!!
My guess they will have awful paint jobs, recoloured ESC's and come with Proline wheels/tyres with interchangeable hubs :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: And best of all they will release them and have no stock so everything will be backordered for months....;)

Uh, guys, that looks like a black and white photo, not a different paint job. I could be wrong, but I’ve been a photographer since 1968, some of it as a professional (1969-1971). I worked with black and white extensively.

Uh, guys, that looks like a black and white photo, not a different paint job. I could be wrong, but I’ve been a photographer since 1968, some of it as a professional (1969-1971). I worked with black and white extensively.
Doesn't look like it, though. Connectors are still ugly orange.

Clipboard01a.jpg

It's modern Arrma (or should I say HH) they're going to screw it up you know that..!!
My guess they will have awful paint jobs, recoloured ESC's and come with Proline wheels/tyres with interchangeable hubs :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: And best of all they will release them and have no stock so everything will be backordered for months....;)
Colour diversity their bodies were great. Simple and cool they started making their trucks cartonish looking and unapealing colour schemes. Traxxas picaso paintjobs looks great in comparaison🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back