Mojave New 6s update soon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's modern Arrma (or should I say HH) they're going to screw it up you know that..!!
My guess they will have awful paint jobs, recoloured ESC's and come with Proline wheels/tyres with interchangeable hubs :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: And best of all they will release them and have no stock so everything will be backordered for months....;)
No no no, don’t you dare use the word “backorder”, it’s just indefinitely on “pre-order”.

I wasn’t around when everyone had V4’s and the V5’s came out. What happens then? Everyone gets depressed and throws their V5 rigs in the trash can?
No.
These are hobby grade, uprade as you feel the need. Sometimes the latest and greatest, is meaningless. It's mostly marketting, to stay ahead of the competition. Boasting Improvements matter and spur continued sales. Yet much is just hype, to revive an existing line.
For those first timers, just go for the new 6s line Arrma's, whichever one.

Lol
FB_IMG_1693591374240.jpg
FB_IMG_1693591378270.jpg

I wasn’t around when everyone had V4’s and the V5’s came out. What happens then? Everyone gets depressed and throws their V5 rigs in the trash can?
I'll buy your v5 for $100 🤣 I updated a few of mine with the receiver box from the v5, already ran aftermarket chassis so i didn't need that upgrade. I'm sure whatever small tweaks they do you can upgrade your rigs to be current. Jennysrc for the win when they get their hands on them.

They might just standardize on a RTR EXB type of platform. Some of the standard v5 parts just don’t hold up. Shock towers, upper hinge pins, and acumen bar on the steering rack come to mind.
if you can drive the stock parts are fine. been running a stock kraton for months and bashing hard only changed the chassis braces for the same stock plastic ones

The 4s is gone for good or already a v3 coming. It doesn't make sense when it has been the second last release in the last year
V1's came and went quickly. Plagued with issues. Now the V2's are Discont.....and rather quickly.
Surely $469. is rather high for what is essentially just another 4x4 all plastic platform. Albeit "stretched out" on 4s. Very Close in size to the 6s Notorious.
The 6s line has been slowly increasing in price with subtle updates/revisions as they come and new box art.. Yet still is the better bang for the buck.

V1's came and went quickly. Plagued with issues. Now the V2's are Discont.....and rather quickly.
Surely $469. is rather high for what is essentially just another 4x4 all plastic platform. Albeit "stretched out" on 4s. Very Close in size to the 6s Notorious.
The 6s line has been slowly increasing in price with subtle updates/revisions as they come and new box art.. Yet still is the better bang for the buck.
Arrma, discontinuation tough

It's kind of comical seeing src and surch tag team arrma. It's almost like they are about to form voltron. 🤣
We are not simps of arrma. We love arrma we just don't like how the company is going to shi t under horizonhobby. Its sad to see arrma discontinue almost everything in their catalog. At one point you just fall from the top. They made terrible bussiness decision after on top of bad decisions. I think it all started after the v4 And created the EXB eco system. Everything went to poop

Love them or hate them the EXB ruined arrma. Because now the sales were cut in half. They didnt get much more sales. They were selling more “EXB” rollers than the actual RTR that brung more money in. They discontinued them to encourage v5 sells and sell the EXB upgrades.then they had the genius idea to make EXB RTR for an insane price. Didnt last long people just were not interested and they discontinued them after less than a year. The 8s line wasnt a big seller because of the terrible launch and bad press it got.

Even jason said it around the lines of “we were expecting more excitement(aka sales) but hopefully it improves in the future with the upgrades” then there was the fireteam that again nobody really cared for, then the TLR typhon that only appealed for a very minority of people then the TLR RTR that was even worst. The 4s v2 i felt was okay. The 3s line is a big seller. Maybe they selling more bigrocks and typhons because they look cool vs the crappy new bodies they decided to put on the senton and granite. To lot of costumer they will buy rc that look cool And wouldnt care about the rest unlike us. I personally will never buy those trucks because of how hideous they look. Anyway lets hope arrma gets their poop togueter and pull something because at this rate they going to make HH got bankrupt. This is just very frustrating. Arrma has or had every single tool to make killer Rc’s

Last edited:
We are not simps of arrma. We love arrma we just don't like how the company is going to shi t under horizonhobby. Its sad to see arrma discontinue almost everything in their catalog. At one point you just fall from the top. They made terrible bussiness decision after on top of bad decisions. I think it all started after the v4 And created the EXB eco system. Everything went to poop

Love them or hate them the EXB ruined arrma. Because now the sales were cut in half. They didnt get much more sales. They were selling more “EXB” rollers than the actual RTR that brung more money in. They discontinued them to encourage v5 sells and sell the EXB upgrades.then they had the genius idea to make EXB RTR for an insane price. Didnt last long people just were not interested and they discontinued them after less than a year. The 8s line wasnt a big seller because of the terrible launch and bad press it got.

Even jason said it around the lines of “we were expecting more excitement(aka sales) but hopefully it improves in the future with the upgrades” then there was the fireteam that again nobody really cared for, then the TLR typhon that only appealed for a very minority of people then the TLR RTR that was even worst. The 4s v2 i felt was okay. The 3s line is a big seller. Maybe they selling more bigrocks and typhons because they look cool vs the crappy new bodies they decided to put on the senton and granite. To lot of costumer they will buy rc that look cool And wouldnt care about the rest unlike us. I personally will never buy those trucks because of how hideous they look. Anyway lets hope arrma gets their poop togueter and pull something because at this rate they going to make HH got bankrupt. This is just very frustrating. Arrma has or had every single tool to make killer Rc’s
agreed with all your saying but I do like the new 5th scale kraton exb they seem to have got the electronics right this time just a shame its so much money really for me in the uk. I would have to buy 4s lipos also it would be over 1200 pounds just to get going :( couldn't stop laughing when they released the fireteam that body just cracks me up ever time :ROFLMAO:

Even jason said it around the lines of “we were expecting more excitement(aka sales) but hopefully it improves in the future with the upgrades” then there was the fireteam that again nobody really cared for, then the TLR typhon that only appealed for a very minority of people then the TLR RTR that was even worst. The 4s v2 i felt was okay. The 3s line is a big seller. Maybe they selling more bigrocks and typhons because they look cool vs the crappy new bodies they decided to put on the senton and granite. Ta lot of coatumer will buy rc that look cool And wouldnt care about the rest unlike us. I personally will never buy those trucks because of how hideous they look. Anyway lets hope arrma gets their poop togueter and pull something because at this rate they going to make HH got bankrupt
I'm sorry but you're a goblin if you think arrma really discontinuing their whole lineup and replacing it with nothing. A little common sense goes a long way and yall definitely in here acting like arrma is dead or dying. It's a bunch of hyperbole and frankly you have zero inside knowledge as to what is really going on. Yall sitting here like know it all armchair professionals from your computer chair when the reality is no one knows poop and none of you are privy to any accurate information.

CHANCE TO BASH ARRMA?? LEGGO! Arrma going to bankrupt horizon hobby. 🤣

I'm sorry but you're a goblin if you think arrma really discontinuing their whole lineup and replacing it with nothing. A little common sense goes a long way and yall definitely in here acting like arrma is dead or dying. It's a bunch of hyperbole and frankly you have zero inside knowledge as to what is really going on. Yall sitting here like know it all armchair professionals from your computer chair when the reality is no one knows poop and none of you are privy to any accurate information.

CHANCE TO BASH ARRMA?? LEGGO! Arrma going to bankrupt horizon hobby. 🤣
We will see 2 releases in a year So far. Tlr typhon and the 8s V2. Im just saying what i think is going on. Im sure ur a professional. Tell me about it. I felt arrma started going down after the v4 is that an illegal thing to believe? I do have a few connection with people working in arrma. Ik you spend tons of money on m2c and other aftermarket stuff and forget the little guys who just want a truck out of the box who looks cool and can be taken out a Random day and come back working. Not everyone is spending thousands on their rcs like a lot of us like doing. I have a few costumers who came to buy me stuff who had googly eyes on their rcs and spikes attached to their bodies. Stock everything and rust pretty much everywhere. “It come back running just need to keep the motor clean” I might be a bit negative but i like to make sense of things.

Ur the kind of guy who will tell me the economy is great when i cant even pay my rent anymore and tell me im the problem. You get all pissy about someone else opinion on rc cars or a company. Im not bough pr simp any company. A company is there to get ur money thats their job. So far since 3-4 years that X company didnt bring me anything to slap my credit card in the table. Like jesus RC is not life. Its a hobby. I used to believe rc was my life too at one point. Took my trucks twice a day everyday almost everyday except in winter. This summer I got burned down i made a couple of secret projects I also got scammed big money. I didnt take my trucks out for almost a month. Taking them out feels like a chore. I have been out from rc for a bit and Im starting to think a bit more clearly about the hobby and the state of it. I love arrma i really do its just sad to see a brand you love go to poop. You might believe it is not but my that view of everything that is going on.

Last edited:
I know a v6 is coming a v4 on the 3s line? What could they possibly do to the line that they didnt do on the 4s. The 4s line is an upgraded 3s truck. So what is on the current 4s will go on the 3s from the most part. Other than metal diffs i don't see what major upgrade they could make to those limited in development rcs. The fireteam aint getting replaced. That would be a double loss(loss in R&D of the fireteam then new R&D on the replacement that has no guarantee of bringing sales) idk what can they possibly do to the EXB 6S range they haven't been out for a long time and already discontinuing them and making something new out of them is already a loss too much time and resource being wasted on them maybe the conclusion is that its just not profitable enough. The 6s rtr makes money they have upgraded it all at once 2-3 years ago and been milking money ever since. When they release that new “truck” its an unappealing release. i remember when everytime arrma released something i was so excited like a kid opening a christmas present nawadays even updated versions were exciting. Now I almost don't care. New boost add ons lol. Picaso bodies. Arrma was a brand who had dedication and cared about their costumers. Those two things i feel like have been thrown a while ago. Next thing they need to toyify the bigrock And typhon im sure that is what people want
Arrma has saved me quite a bit of money this year by not releasing anything new and cool. Perhaps instead of bashing them, we should be thanking them?
By that logic they should go out of business and we could all thank them for keeping more of our money in our pockets.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back