Talion New Basherqueen desert buggy talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raginbull74

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 8s
Nuff said....$900 entry price. Steep, but seems to be worth the admission for what it's got for an rtr. DUPERBASH has a video on it.

He's not even using the actual buggy Basherqueen sells in that video, it's his daughter's V3 that's all decked out lol

Last edited:
It's actually an FTX DR8 body. I don't really know anything about that car. I just saw it in the comments on the video. I looked it up and I can't find any of the bodies for sale by themselves.
It's actually an FTX DR8 body. I don't really know anything about that car. I just saw it in the comments on the video. I looked it up and I can't find any of the bodies for sale by themselves.
One other thing is that the Fireteam body actually provides structural rigidity. This is just a bolt on regular body posts. Not nearly as strong as the Fireteam. I looked into this because I have a Talion.

The body is the same as a Reely Raptor 6S. There's another thread on here where @Acidsnow did the same to his Talion. He's in Europe though and the only places to order the body kits from are over there. That's probably why her version costs so much. I went on the Conrad site and it was over 120 Euro just for the parts NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING. I read somewhere that she's going to be they're US distributor come April. If that's the case maybe the price will come down some...doesn't hurt to wish I guess.
Here's a link to the other thread: https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/talion-basherqueen-cage-body-kit.60345/

One other thing is that the Fireteam body actually provides structural rigidity. This is just a bolt on regular body posts. Not nearly as strong as the Fireteam. I looked into this because I have a Talion.
I meant as far as looks, similar to a Fireteam... either way, not worth an extra $200+ to me, but to each his own

I meant as far as looks, similar to a Fireteam... either way, not worth an extra $200+ to me, but to each his own
Yes, I completely agree. It looks good but not worth the price.

You are all wrong it is the body off the FS Racing Atom 6s. FTX and Reely are rebrands of the FS Racing for their respective markets.

You are all wrong it is the body off the FS Racing Atom 6s. FTX and Reely are rebrands of the FS Racing for their respective markets.
Looks like you're right but which one is for the US market so I can order one of these? That $250 for the BQ version is steep. I wish i could order the pieces directly and mount them myself if that's a cheaper option.

The body is the same as a Reely Raptor 6S. There's another thread on here where @Acidsnow did the same to his Talion. He's in Europe though and the only places to order the body kits from are over there. That's probably why her version costs so much. I went on the Conrad site and it was over 120 Euro just for the parts NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING. I read somewhere that she's going to be they're US distributor come April. If that's the case maybe the price will come down some...doesn't hurt to wish I guess.
Here's a link to the other thread: https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/talion-basherqueen-cage-body-kit.60345/
£30 to post stateside, ask me how ah know! 😉
Just means the imaginary steering wheel is on the wrong side then? 🙄

Looks like you're right but which one is for the US market so I can order one of these? That $250 for the BQ version is steep. I wish i could order the pieces directly and mount them myself if that's a cheaper option.

Basherqueen will be the first US distributor for FS Racing.

How? Does that mean you "volunteer" to be the distributor to the Arrma Forum community?
Means ah've distributed all the ones ah had sat here including a couple over your way! All the bits are available here but if anyone needs a dig oot then ah'm happy tae help if ah can.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back