Talion Talion Basherqueen Cage Body Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved and bought one

I just love the desert buggy look for some reason

And There’s some pretty nice desert buggies out there but not many 8th scale and I don’t believe any of them preform as good as a Talion
So this is going to be one good looking and great driving DB

So I’m looking at this Kit almost like half a new RC

If that makes sense 😂

That looks pretty sharp. Glad I kept my Nomad DB-8

Grass 20.jpg

It's got a Taylor rc 35gt engine , and is a total trench diggn blast !! Do yourself a favor and enter the 5 scale world ,, the freek losi 5t has a Taylor 50gt in it , I'm just now getting it running cuz of winter conditions , but I sure want one of those stallion body's , I heard maybe two weeks for availability , but who knows !?!? RRRRRRAAAATSS !!!!

IMG_20220606_124856638.jpg

IMG_20221126_190930211_HDR.jpg

It's got a Taylor rc 35gt engine , and is a total trench diggn blast !! Do yourself a favor and enter the 5 scale world ,, the freek losi 5t has a Taylor 50gt in it , I'm just now getting it running cuz of winter conditions , but I sure want one of those stallion body's , I heard maybe two weeks for availability , but who knows !?!? RRRRRRAAAATSS !!!!

View attachment 283904

View attachment 283906
Those are rad

That there is an overpriced ftx dr8 or reely raptor body with a fireteam front bumper. Been done for a lot less! View attachment 280311
Ah'll do you the kit for less than a quarter of that! 😄
Are you running Backflip 4s or 6s and how do you like them.

View attachment 283904

View attachment 283906
Sick Rigs. We’re these ready to run or did you build these?

I caved and bought one

I just love the desert buggy look for some reason

And There’s some pretty nice desert buggies out there but not many 8th scale and I don’t believe any of them preform as good as a Talion
So this is going to be one good looking and great driving DB

So I’m looking at this Kit almost like half a new RC

If that makes sense 😂
It is tempting to me also. I made a stand to buy no more RCs in 2023 I have enough. Bodies....different subject 🤷‍♂️

I like how Rich looks with the BF LP tires vs stock

It is tempting to me also. I made a stand to buy no more RCs in 2023 I have enough. Bodies....different subject 🤷‍♂️

I like how Rich looks with the BF LP tires vs stock
Yeah I’m in same boat .. I told myself the same thing... I have enough!!! 😂

Yeah I thought it looked good w the backflips and seemed to hold up good!

I’m definitely excited to get these and see them in person

I've been kinda renewing the heard , I've been selling stuff to help afford new rigs , I'm selling things now to help fund a kraken vesla build , parts are not available for a couple months so I've got time to sell , but to out right buy a new rc would probably make me homeless as far as the wife is concerned , 😟😂🤣 , but she's fine with my addiction to this point , but I'm pretty much done by buying stuff , it's just keeps getting cheaper materials and higher costs to us , getting pathetic really , but I sure love what I have , don't get me wrong here , I'm a cancer survivor and I'm very grateful for what I have every day , each day is a gift , it's all about how you except it , y'all b kew ! 🤣

gettyimages-117046657-612x612.jpg

shills gonna shill

not sure how u people fall for this but ok

Hello everyone,
does anyone know if ( and where ) I can buy the body mounts the Basherqueen used to attach the Raptor cage to the Talion ?
Or does anyone have the print file for it ?

Hello everyone,
does anyone know if ( and where ) I can buy the body mounts the Basherqueen used to attach the Raptor cage to the Talion ?
Or does anyone have the print file for it ?
Does Basherqueen sell them separately or just with the kit?

I hope I can buy only the body mounts.... but I don't know.

These are the mounts
Front mount is direct fit
Rear needs a little modification to work

0C0665EE-156B-42FF-BC4F-C15BBB1881B4.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back