Talion Talion Basherqueen Cage Body Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrJoe

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 6s
What's people's thoughts on this. Looks pretty cool in my opinion...

Great way to upgrade the Talion with a new look.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/15542151...Zt_gb4JSOu&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Screenshot_20230222_131017_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20230222_130957_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20230222_130945_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20230222_130932_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20230222_131030_eBay.jpg

I really like the look, but from comparing it to the fireteam cage and bumpers in my head, I'm wondering how durable it is. The fireteam cage interlocks with the front and rear bumpers, both shock towers, and on multiple pins on both sides. I think that overall rigid assembled structure gives it a huge boost in overall strength compared to just having that same cage sitting on top like any typical lexan body. (forget about the panels). Will be interesting to see someone bash it and see though!

Wonder what they used for a base cage, if that's like a Yeti XL cage or something - or did they make it from scratch. Seems like injection molded plastic molds would be a huge expense for a small batch shop like BQ, plus figuring out strong plastics and materials and all that - seems like a huge leap for a small boutique vendor. And 3D printed couldn't be strong enough (I don' think?). But I'm all just hypothesizing - don't know for sure and will be cool to see it in action.

Does look cool, but as others have said WOW that price is hard to swallow..!!!

What’s worse is if I want it, it’s around $40 shipping excluding taxes. when it arrives at my end I’ll get more customs fees and almost one month delivery time.!!! 😩

Ooof $250. I don't own a Talion so I think I'm safe. 😇
Yea thats nuts, in no way is that worth 250$. I like it and I'd still be hesitant at 200$. I think 150 is the max I would pay. You can get a fireteam body for 110$

That there is an overpriced ftx dr8 or reely raptor body with a fireteam front bumper. Been done for a lot less!
Ah'll do you the kit for less than a quarter of that! 😄
I think you nailed it… or at least searching for what you posted came up with it - maybe a different bottle from the same brand? FS racing 1/8 scale, and it is definitely that body.
Fs racing

That there is an overpriced ftx dr8 or reely raptor body with a fireteam front bumper. Been done for a lot less! View attachment 280311
Ah'll do you the kit for less than a quarter of that! 😄
I’ll take one!

Just saw
It’s Sold out already!!

Guess 300$ wasn’t too much for some!! 😂

Last edited:
It's the same body, as @chilly81 has sleuthed above! Mines an FTX DR8, as new, yours for the princely sum of £60!
Try getting the FTX Dr8, FS Racing Atom or the Reely Raptor in the US cheapest I've found is around $600 USD not to mention the fact that you can't get the parts here. I tried to order a roll cage once and they canceled my order and refunded my money. Kimberly has a contract in Germany that sends her the parts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back