Talion Talion Basherqueen Cage Body Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As @Acidsnow mentioned the cage from the FTX DR8 aka Reely Raptor.

For the cage you’ll need part numbers
- FTX 9571 (front frame)
- FTX 9572 (rear frame)
- FTX 9573 ( side frame)
Can be bought at Eurorc.com, cmldistribution.co.uk or local LHS’s that carry or can order those parts. The side panels are pretty easy to make your own.
Link to the exploded view with ALL parts numbers (led bar, drivers, side panels, etc.), page 18:
https://www.cmldistribution.co.uk/product/FTX5495B/files/DR8 Manual.pdf

If Conrad delivers to your country (only Europe🤷‍♂️?) you can order two Reely Raptor parts and have the cage, panels, screws, decals, drivers.
- Reely RE-5690550
- Reely RE-5690553

Left my Raptor, right the DR8 with wrapped panels and different wheels.
28906E44-C1BB-436D-BDA6-2E854E72F0AA.jpeg

Where can you get one in the US? I've been looking everywhere...LOL
Did you see my post? You can't. There is literally zero US distribution for these cars or their parts. You can buy some upgrades from Basher Queen though.

Spoke to Kimberly and she said there will also be a blue body kit available soon

I thought I saw on fb that basherqueen is going to become the US distributor for the brand.

hopefully not with a 300% markup. :eek:
If she is becoming an official distributor this should help lower the price a lot. I'm sure that with the first batch of these she bought them at retail then had to have them imported as well.

So has anyone managed to get a hold of this and get it fitted yet? I was surprised it sold out so fast!!!

So has anyone managed to get a hold of this and get it fitted yet? I was surprised it sold out so fast!!!

Mine just came in yesterday. I'm in the process of fitting it now. Hopefully, I'll have time to finish it tomorrow. Otherwise, I have no clue when I'll be able to finish it. LOL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back