New castle 1721 1260kv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR

Interesting, something like this could be awesome in an xmaxx or xrt. It's still pretty damn heavy though. the 2400kv is around similar weight to a TP 5660.

Interesting, something like this could be awesome in an xmaxx or xrt. It's still pretty damn heavy though. the 2400kv is around similar weight to a TP 5660.
Its me from YouTube😎 for a '17'th size in my opinion this motor has too low kv..
I would let sit my 1717+mmx8s inside my stretched tlr typhon..

Don't think it runs significantly cooler than 1717 on same speed/ gearing.
Then go directly to 2028 😜

Maybe we will know more in future

Its me from YouTube😎 for a '17'th size in my opinion this motor has too low kv..
I would let sit my 1717+mmx8s inside my stretched tlr typhon..

Don't think it runs significantly cooler than 1717 on same speed/ gearing.
Then go directly to 2028 😜

Maybe we will know more in future
Hey!!! :cool: (y)

Innovation mentioned in one of the comments of the video that geared for the same speed as the 1650kv it runs cooler. It really depends on what you're trying to do though. 1260kv is low but you can easily gear that thing up! toss in a 34t center spool or something. Will be amazing on 8s too,

Hey!!! :cool: (y)

Innovation mentioned in one of the comments of the video that geared for the same speed as the 1650kv it runs cooler. It really depends on what you're trying to do though. 1260kv is low but you can easily gear that thing up! toss in a 34t center spool or something. Will be amazing on 8s too,
Ofc, you can equalize the lower kv with gearing but I don't think that only a few inches will keep the motor way cooler...

But that's me😎

I would either go with a 2028 + 800 kv in kraton 8s with mmx8s

Btw castle also told us that the xlx2 is perfect for k8s and you will be able to bash with it....but they don't told us that they transform into castle cremations💀

Still waiting for warranty replacement esc for my 1100kv lim. V2 gt build😬

Last edited:
Ofc, you can equalize the lower kv with gearing but I don't think that only a few inches will keep the motor way cooler...

But that's me😎

I would either go with a 2028 + 800 kv in kraton 8s with mmx8s
I agree with you on the kraton 8s thing haha. Those arrma rigs so heavy I'd question it too. Though his test in the video was very interesting, makes me think the motor can probably handle it just fine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back