New Law Mandates 'Kill Switches' in ALL Cars from 2026 Onwards!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
This is for your own safety?
Because government knows what's good for you.

In case you drink & drive..
or
consume some mushrooms then decide to go Fast-Furious...

I see several problems with this. Mainly Constitutional ones. Along with safety issues for the Motorist.:mad: When this is US DOT mandated on every 2026 car, there will be issues for sure. I am sure Cali. was a main proponent for this law.
I seen this before. Kind of old news.
I am sure there will be a hack created to get around this.

Man.. who remembers the craziness of Y2K? Here we are..heading into 2024, WTF!?😲😔🤣🤣
Lol, stupid law but cars are already killing privacy. Cars are collecting data as much as any other device but data security is nonexistent.
Yep, since like 2013 cars have been able to log gps data I believe?

Lol, stupid law but cars are already killing privacy. Cars are collecting data as much as any other device but data security is nonexistent.
Ever read the book "1984" ??

What author
Sounds aboot right..first take their guns..eh?🤔😔

Screenshot_20231025-140706_Samsung Internet.jpg

63e830540321d.image.jpg

What author
George Orwell... we are literally living out the story line of that book as we speak, if you haven't read it, you should.. and what do you guys think "ON-STAR" and the like was put into place for, your safety?!?🤣🤣 any vehicle equipped with it, with an active subscription or not, is trackable

This is blatant misinformation your brain likes because it fits a narrative. Repeat after me, "Youtube is not a news outlet or reliable source of legal and political information.".

Read the actual bill. You will find nothing referencing a kill switch or external access to any data.

This is blatant misinformation your brain likes because it fits a narrative. Repeat after me, "Youtube is not a news outlet or reliable source of legal and political information.".

Read the actual bill. You will find nothing referencing a kill switch or external access to any data.
Is that a critical thinker I see in the back of the room??? Follow me sir, we have a special room for you folks....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back