New Law Mandates 'Kill Switches' in ALL Cars from 2026 Onwards!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this Smart tech does is make people lazy. It's bad enough they can't think for themselves.
Amen! Can't back up a trailer? Maybe one should learn? These and many other "must have" tech BS are part of the reason a $20k truck now costs $70k. The worst part is you can't buy a new truck or car without all this garbage in it. Even if I had $60k to spend on a truck, I'd be bidding at Barrett Jackson or Mecum auctions for a restored 70's or 80's truck. Spend my savings on rc's!!😜👊🍻

Amen! Can't back up a trailer? Maybe one should learn?
Lol. It's funny to watch the diesel power challenges that motortrend does (especially the cone course). You gradually figure out who actually needs a powerful truck for towing things and who just wants to go fast and look cool.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKPsnsoLnGM

That's another reason why the U.S.is 90 percent FAT 🤷

Need to make Most vehicles with No floors...

russian win GIF

Earth friendly,
No burning fossil fuels, No CO emissions, No worries of thieves trying to steal your catalytics, definitely no punks taking your car for a high speed joyride..

Freddy Flintstone Edition : XXL
the flintstones dino GIF

I want to see folks go Road Raging in those... See how far they get..

So if I'm driving , could the government shut my car off whenever they wanted to? Sounds like a safety hazard no?

I'm guessing.. Yes!
IF you don't pay your taxes.
They be happy to turn off your smartphone, smartwatch, smartTV, smartAssistants, smartHouse, smartCars and anything else they have a FCC approval controller chip in..

Last edited:
These and many other "must have" tech BS are part of the reason a $20k truck now costs $70k.
The ads for them are getting so goofy I just laugh now. Apparently people who buy trucks generally do tough blue collar work and frequently need to tow large boats through the mountains. Also these tough people in the ads need a cocoon of luxury and cab comfort that lets them avoid putting effort into driving...🤣🤣🤣

This is blatant misinformation your brain likes because it fits a narrative. Repeat after me, "Youtube is not a news outlet or reliable source of legal and political information.".

Read the actual bill. You will find nothing referencing a kill switch or external access to any data.
The powers that be only tell you what you want hear not the whole story. information is deliberately left out until it's too late. trust no one but friends & family

The ads for them are getting so goofy I just laugh now. Apparently people who buy trucks generally do tough blue collar work and frequently need to tow large boats through the mountains. Also these tough people in the ads need a cocoon of luxury and cab comfort that lets them avoid putting effort into driving...🤣🤣🤣
I agree, trucks and truck commercials these days look more like a Michael Kors purse or Vidal Sassoon commercial!!😖🤬😂

russian win GIF

Earth friendly,
No burning fossil fuels, No CO emissions, No worries of thieves trying to steal your catalytics, definitely no punks taking your car for a high speed joyride..

the flintstones dino GIF

I'm guessing.. Yes!
They be happy to turn off your smartphone, smartwatch, smartTV, smartAssistants, smartHouse, smartCars and anything else they have a FCC approval controller chip in..
Well that excludes me then , because every device I have is stupid 🤣🤣

russian win GIF

Earth friendly,

the flintstones dino GIF

I'm guessing.. Yes!
Shhhh🤫 don't say this too loud or the government might put these in our RCs 😬

It's very much similar to an officer doing a field sobriety test. And they are far from accurate in determing sobriety. A sober person will fail the test 60% of the time. Ask me how I know. Same with a "blow" in the field. Never take that test. You will always lose and be arrested anyway. By law you only have to give blood to do it the fair and right way. You have no choice anyway once arrested. Maybe your blood alcohol level will have dropped by then, below the threshold, and you are free to leave. (y) . Fact. Only a blood test should be admissable once under arrest. Hopefully you are not DWI.
An algorithm in a car reading your movements and facial expression has no way of determing this. Its still a guess. The car cannot arrest you. Can only shut off the car. Dumb crap if you ask me. You can find yourself stranded in the wrong place at the wrong time like that. :mad:

It's very much similar to an officer doing a field sobriety test. And they are far from accurate in determing sobriety. A sober person will fail the test 60% of the time. Ask me how I know. Same with a "blow" in the field. Never take that test. You will always lose and be arrested anyway. By law you only have to give blood to do it the fair and right way. You have no choice anyway once arrested. Maybe your blood alcohol level will have dropped by then, below the threshold, and you are free to leave. (y) . Fact. Only a blood test should be admissable once under arrest. Hopefully you are not DWI.
An algorithm in a car reading your movements and facial expression has no way of determing this. Its still a guess. The car cannot arrest you. Can only shut off the car. Dumb crap if you ask me. You can find yourself stranded in the wrong place at the wrong tim
I have problems with the nerves in my neck affects my balance . In the UK we only use the lion intoximeter test ( blow into the machine to get a base reading if you fail it's off to the station to blow into the big calibrated unit.) how can they possibly use this software if different parts of the world use different systems? I actually walk better after a few beers as it relaxes my nervous system & relieves the pain

Imagine doing a speed run and in the middle of the run government activated kill switch😬 no POWA no brakes ...
Well, if it's an American branded car, you needn't worry, most all have "sissy chips" in them anyways..some crap about speed ratings of tires?🤷‍♂️ We in the rc community know there's no such thing as a speed limit on tires right?😲😖😂😂
Just run in government areas :p
Plenty of room for speed testing at Area 51?🤷‍♂️
Better be real fast if you gonna outrun them bullets though!!

Hmm, would that work for a smart car? Prevent it from communicating with Sputnik?🤔
You betcha!!
Tires are a must for those tire pressure sensors with GPS tracking and mind control antennas.

th-1701612241.jpg

It's crap not happening lmao
https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-402773429497
This post should not be here.
Why would you bring this poop here a place to have fun you bring disinformation smh
This is no place of political BS.

Woah..
That's what this category - General Chaos is for.
Just to have a chance to chat/vent about diverse subjects that caught our attention.
Let it be old or new News.

I just happen to see this video ,recently.
So I thought to share and discuss.

No need to repress any topic...
At least Not here in America.
I hope.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back