New Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine. Ugly day today. No maiden voyage today.

45C1668F-DDA8-4129-B87A-C20B60E322FC.jpeg
700543FF-8014-42F9-98BA-5294C3AFAB6B.jpeg
33EBEC4E-0CB8-4733-8306-B4B473D50298.jpeg
5C980865-8636-4F49-9D8F-9BDDAC0E7DAB.jpeg

From what I've read in other forums, the reviews so far don't seem to be all that great with this truck. I'm still on the fence for buying this truck so I'm waiting for more reviews...

Also, according to one post, a guy says this about the yellow body stickers which is very interesting...

"Update, Horizon hobbies is sending me out a painted version of this body but they say it will not be available until December."
Which forum did you see that at? They certainly could have done better with applying them. I hit mine with a heat gun.

Have any of you guys beat the :poop: out of this thing yet? How's it holding up?
It’s so new, there’s very few of them out there.
I might have some time tonight. I did sure does look well made though. Other than the back end of the truck seems a little flimsy

Have any of you guys beat the :poop: out of this thing yet? How's it holding up?
It’s so new, there’s very few of them out there.
I might have some time tonight. I did sure does look well made though. Other than the back end of the truck seems a little flimsy

10 min after owning it is enough time to beat the :poop: out of it. :LOL:

I got mine for a while and I am absolutely in love with it! I did small upgrade, using some T-Bone plastic and few screws+nuts. Notice there are 2 plates on each side, inner and outer. This eliminates unnecessary rear slop, while still it can absorb hard impacts. Because I did it even before the first run, I had no problems with rear wheels, the truck was designed to run with them and after this small fix everything is great, I don`t even think to remove those spares, they are part of the truck and needed for the weight bias. Rear toe-in set to zero. I also taped the battery box, so I can remove batteries almost easy(who have big Losi trucks knows what I mean))The truck feels like a tank, if speaking about durability, there are tons of screws, so if you even loose/broke half of them, it doesn’t even change anything. It feels really solid. I love tuning\mods very much, but this is first car I don`t need to upgrade, except said here, but it`s minor. Electronics is great too, servo is fast and powerful(it is updated 5 scale one, should be fine) ESC\Motor combo is a Beast too, even stock transmitter was not even bad, I just have my own with much more options. The handling is Fantastic! Of course if you know how the real one handles/jumps. And of course it drives and feels absolutely different then any regular RC. It is not a Short Course like Slash or Tekno. Just don’t try to turn too much when using brakes, do the turns on the gas. It handles and jumps the best on throttle, not meaning you have to push it to the limit. The power is insane tho. If you saw BJ Baldwin’s videos, this thing does and feels exactly the same! But has a lot more power...
7DDCAC5D-62C9-433D-9393-E6D39BC11121.jpeg
4A9EF553-140B-4E15-AA42-1696EA1A6958.jpeg

And Dirty Danglers, of course, together with BEC to use my beloved Futaba Transmitter) Next to my Rally\GT8 car
805C18E4-1744-4129-8EAD-911BEDBB119D.jpeg
617B1737-8C35-43CC-AC34-615AD7603B25.jpeg

431611B9-CCFD-4448-B844-E2D4A05104AF.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back