Infraction New member of the family

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmyn71

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
Just picked this baby up today and after first setup it's rainy I'm pissed I want to run it

162941777432547723888661804952.jpg

Congrats! It's a fun one.

Whatever you do though, don't go on the scortched parts rc website.

Your wallet can thank me later.
nope its only upper end quality for this its is it needed or do you want and the needed come from well known sources but thanks for the input well appreciated
putting the castle 1717 1560 in it and got a futabo 4pm if your going to do it i guess you need to do it right otherwise you will be doing it later

Last edited:
Buy and install scorched inner fenders before your first run. You won't believe the amount of rubber and rocks this thing gets inside itself. Also, I recommend maxing out the ride height if it's just a basher to try to save your front splitter from as much abuse as possible. Also, also, turn the timing down to 0, the Infraction gets it's motor temps high and timing down helps.

Edit: nvm about timing, I see your changing out the electronics.

Nice, stock up on tires. (y)

Buy and install scorched inner fenders before your first run. You won't believe the amount of rubber and rocks this thing gets inside itself. Also, I recommend maxing out the ride height if it's just a basher to try to save your front splitter from as much abuse as possible. Also, also, turn the timing down to 0, the Infraction gets it's motor temps high and timing down helps.

Edit: nvm about timing, I see your changing out the electronics.
Yeah your not shittin just got Thursday and at least got to smell rubber

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back