Outcast Newest member of the family

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greengaunja

Ise da by' dat burns da Senton........
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Senton 3s
So on Sunday I had what could have and should have been a catastrophic accident. My speed run build was run over by a lady in a Dodge Caliber. I know. Seems I'm hit hard by the Maiden Run Jinxies. Happened before, happened again and little doubt it will happen yet again. Luckily there wasn't that much significant damage and I TRULY believe I owe it to the PPS mount. The cars tire went clean over my rig between the middle and rear area. Where my XLX2 happens to be. And seems untouched. The TP 5670 seems ok too. After being run over, I drove it back to me with no issues other than dragging batteries. The battery side was hit first and esc last.
So far, the damage seems to be: broken battery mount, 2 ruined GRPs, broken CF T2T brace, bolt snapped off in one steering post, gouged titanium skid plate, rear body mount FUBARed and diamond shaped 4s bricks. I'm really hoping that's it and plan to take it all apart, check everything and build her back up again.
20230611_184359.jpg
20230612_202251.jpg
20230612_202351.jpg
20230611_184732.jpg
20230611_184412.jpg
20230612_202134.jpg
20230612_202222.jpg
20230612_202203.jpg
20230612_202236.jpg
20230612_202833.jpg
20230612_202734.jpg

Good god, man! That’s some tough luck. You had a sh!t ton of time and money in that thing. Let us know what the final official damage report is. So glad your electronics were spared, at least!

Hearing of my little bit bad luck, the guy responsible for starting the Maiden Run Jinx with me texted me and said he had an "Outcast roller he couldn't sell or get rid of". And gave it to me for parts if I needed them. Some roller:
20230612_195234.jpg
20230612_195247.jpg
20230612_195307.jpg
20230612_195312.jpg

I will be damn if I break this down for parts. Seriously. Tried to give it back and was told to give it to my son. So meet the newest addition to my rc family!
Your RC car is probably worth more than the Dodge Caliber.
Know what's funny?
She bitched I may have ruined her tire. So I offered to pay for a new one if she paid for the damage to mine. She quickly agreed and says, what's that worth new, 50nor 80 bucks"? She shut up fast when I said there was minimum $1500 in it.

FWIW, we were both at fault. I COULD have been more careful however she had no business coming around a blind corner that fast in a parking lot. Like I told her, she needs to be thankful she ran over my "toy" and not a person.

Bro what in the world that's awesome. Outcast 6s is so rad. I wonder what he meant by couldn't sell or get rid of?
He's an a$$hole. Probably said that to get me to agree. And now I OWE him....lol

Hearing of my little bit bad luck, the guy responsible for starting the Maiden Run Jinx with me texted me and said he had an "Outcast roller he couldn't sell or get rid of". And gave it to me for parts if I needed them. Some roller:
View attachment 305653View attachment 305654View attachment 305655View attachment 305656

I will be damn if I break this down for parts. Seriously. Tried to give it back and was told to give it to my son. So meet the newest addition to my rc family!

Know what's funny?
She bitched I may have ruined her tire. So I offered to pay for a new one if she paid for the damage to mine. She quickly agreed and says, what's that worth new, 50nor 80 bucks"? She shut up fast when I said there was minimum $1500 in it.

FWIW, we were both at fault. I COULD have been more careful however she had no business coming around a blind corner that fast in a parking lot. Like I told her, she needs to be thankful she ran over my "toy" and not a person.

Look at all the Extra stuffs that's in it... No Wonder he couldn't pawn it off.

THAT'S just such an Insane Roller!!
Animated GIF

Look at all the Extra stuffs that's in it... No Wonder he couldn't pawn it off.

THAT'S just such an Insane Roller!!
Animated GIF
He's like those guys here who have far more RCs than they know what to do with. Ever since he destroyed his Kraton on my first Senton speed build he has been trying to give me parts etc...I think partly it's his wife who probably wants room in their house to actually live in lol Alot of his stuff is from the 80s and 90s. We became good friends after the accident and now regularly go bashing with our sons.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back