Grom New release Arrma Granite Grom, mini basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lrussi750

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Voltage
FB_IMG_1697023163340.jpg

Whoooa...That'd be pretty friggin awesome if true! If you look closely, there appears to be a mini Granite chassis in the background. Also, there appears to be the boxes for the mini Granites.
SN: Whoever this guy is, get's his hands on Arrma releases extraordinarily early!

Whoooa...That'd be pretty friggin awesome if true! If you look closely, there appears to be a mini Granite chassis in the background. Also, there appears to be the boxes for the mini Granites.
SN: Whoever this guy is, get's his hands on Arrma releases extraordinarily early!
Seems to be from a small trade show in Vegas

Based on Arrmas pricing as of late, especially with the Gorgon, I'm willing to bet this will be pretty affordable too. I'm thinking $150'ish. Hopefully Santa brings me one of these and a Mojo 4S 😁

Hope it’s 1/16 scale
Based on Arrmas pricing as of late, especially with the Gorgon, I'm willing to bet this will be pretty affordable too. I'm thinking $150'ish. Hopefully Santa brings me one of these and a Mojo 4S 😁

Please oh please be a decent 1/14 platform that isn't riddled with stupid design flaws like another platform that Arrma makes. Please use a 3 wire servo and real shocks.

Back