New World Acceleration Record :: 0 to 100km/h in 0.957 seconds // electric gocart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top fuel dragster 0-100 mph in 0.8 seconds or 0-160km.

That's true.
However Top Fuel are runned by a Bunch of Professionals (the actual Drag Team and a whole lot of other technical groups that provide support to these teams -such as engine manufacturers, tire manufacturers, fuel , Testing/R&D ,etc etc..)
Along with a BIG Bank Roll (in the Hundred$ of Million$) to support such endeavors...

How long have Top Fuel been around??

Compare that to this group that's made up of a small clutch of kids (teens) with only school support ,ie: their punny chump $$ change-
who's EV goCart came to 0.1 of a second to current Top Fuel acceleration ..

Just think what these boys & girls can do -if given a bit more time and More funding.

AND, this is Only their version 1.0

Top fuel 0- 100km 0.4 so they are 0.5 off of what a TF dragster can do.
Just watch vid. It,s seems kind of what we have to do to prepare for a back road speed run. Fuking tents and electronics 🤣🤣🤪🤪 then make 1 run and pack it all up.🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Top fuel 0- 100km 0.4 so they are 0.5 off of what a TF dragster can do.
Just watch vid. It,s seems kind of what we have to do to prepare for a back road speed run. Fuking tents and electronics 🤣🤣🤪🤪 then make 1 run and pack it all up.🤦‍♂️

Their heated battery pack was tuned for Just ONE Blast!

0-62 MPH in .956 seconds.

I'm willing to bet that can be done a lot faster using a few 2028's and a CF frame. Probably smoke that record.

I'm pretty sure I can speak for this entire forum, @Tex Koder YOU are in charge of the build, the money that goes into it and all the data :p:ROFLMAO:

If I had the coin...
I'd be right there in the thick of it.
The Office Monday GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back