Newb all over again.....im glad!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*420+3RC*

420+3RC
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
So i got my zd racing shocks installed. Used medical grade tubing for bushing. Took it out for a quick 10min ✔. Its a whole diff beast. Sits a bit higher. Actually springs a bit now when jumping. No crazy chassis slap just going over speed bumps. Gonna have to watch roll over a bit now. Gonna get the longer arms now. Typhon arms?? And gonna swap to Granite tires foe most bashing. But I have to say I like the Ragnarok for on road. I like the slide they have

If you have the v3 Bigrock it already has the longer Typhon arms lol. Only the v2 had the shorter arms👍 also keep an eye on the shocks leaking I ran a set of the ZD racing shocks a while on my Granite and ended up going to 6s shocks as they leaked bad.

If you have the v3 Bigrock it already has the longer Typhon arms lol. Only the v2 had the shorter arms👍 also keep an eye on the shocks leaking I ran a set of the ZD racing shocks a while on my Granite and ended up going to 6s shocks as they leaked bad.
See told u bout the newbness. Lol anything I can do if they do leak? I made sure shock caps were tight.

See told u bout the newbness. Lol anything I can do if they do leak? I made sure shock caps were tight.
You'll need an O ring inside the bottom cover pictured here around the shock shaft.
IMG_20210703_220956705.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back