Kraton My newest build: The 6S Kraton SUPERLEGGERA!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I ran the Superleggera today, and although I had my insta360 camera on my hat brim, there were people bashing with me that later told me they did not want their images on the internet. 🤦🏼

So I’ve edited a couple short clips that I could post that showed the truck’s abilities, without showing them. The first clip showed a double backflip that the truck pulled off, and the second was a triple backflip attempt that went horribly wrong, as seen by the pic above.

So the truck is seriously overpowered now. I never once hit the truck’s top speed, because it wheelies violently any time you come anywhere near 3/4 throttle. I’m going to try her out on 4s after I get it put back together. The power was awesome for air control though, and with its light weight and insane power, air control is easy, despite running the smaller tires.

Steering is incredible! I’m running that Protek servo on 8.4v, and it’s stupid fast and powerful. The handling is on par with a good 1/8 scale buggy. It turns on a dime and gives you change. I truly believe this truck would be pretty good on a track.

So overall, I am absolutely stoked with the performance of this build. It is better than I ever hoped it would be. Here’s the clips:

Awesome build @Xjeepguy , thanks for sharing and letting enthusiasts like me live vicariously through you!!
Thanks! It’s been a fun build, even though it’s not even close to done yet lol. The crash damage wasn’t the truck’s fault at all. I believe a stock K6 would have been damaged just as bad in that crash. The video doesn’t show the terrain as steep as it really is. This thing took a really bad hit, and the damage isn’t too bad for the impact it took. Fault can be placed squarely on the squishy bit holding the radio.

I wish I had, but I didn’t buy a scale until after they were installed. When I do the axles on the other side maybe I’ll take one out and weigh them. You can definitely feel the difference just picking them up.
I know my pillow balls weight 15g on the stock 6s kraton and the titanium pillow balls from scorched rc are 13g.

I know my pillow balls weight 15g on the stock 6s kraton and the titanium pillow balls from scorched rc are 13g.
These are from RamJam. I didn’t weigh them, but there was a noticeable difference when I held them.

Got all my parts in last week, put her back together tonight, with some upgrades.

To show how hard of a hit this thing took, here’s a couple pics of the new RPM A-arm.
IMG_0865.jpeg

IMG_0866.jpeg

I was running M2C extended hexes, and it was a bit too wide for my taste. So what’s a feller to do? RamJam titanium hexes of course! And titanium shock pins while I was at it.
IMG_0867.jpeg

IMG_0868.jpeg

IMG_0869.jpeg

IMG_0870.jpeg

IMG_0871.jpeg

IT’S BAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!
IMG_0872.jpeg

Mannnnn........ that is a piece of art my friend!
I gotta get around the forum more, I'm missing out on some truly amazing things here like this build!
Awesome work man!
Thanks man, I love working on this thing. It’s almost become an obsession.

"There is a massive weight difference between the stock ball and the titanium ones."

Any chance you weighed the stock ones vs the titanium ones? Very curious about this!
15.8g stock vs 8.5g Ti. RamJam. I found it on their website.
15.8g stock vs 8.5g Ti. RamJam. I found it on their website.
Sorry for getting on an older thread. I bought some RamJam Ti hinge pins & are out for delivery today for my K6. I had remembered seeing that weight when looking at their products.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back