Mojave Next truck advice: Talion or Mojave?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love both of those too. I say try to wait to see where the Tallon is going.

BOTH!! Get a mojave and build a talion w ur spare parts!! Here’s my 1/7 talion (Mojave chasis, kraton hubs) which is an absolute blast to bash and my monster Mojave. If you like jumps then the talion is it. Imagine ur senton 6s on roids! That’s the Mojave!! I must say my Mojave is my fav tho.

5501ED4A-79C3-4541-8EAC-48BE57AE7001.jpeg

64C19599-E88E-443A-9F93-B228BA6638FF.jpeg

41C017DC-EFA5-4511-B422-427DEC6E7089.png

3B8822CD-B18C-4A00-AB75-671B91DA2F84.jpeg

If you have plenty of room I would go with the 1/5 Kraton or Outcast. I don't have the Mojave but if you like the Kraton's I would go with it over the Outcast. I like both but really enjoy the Kraton's more. Run it around on 6s for a few packs then let it rip on 8s. If the room is there you will enjoy it more than you 6s rigs.

Hey,

I was working on my Kraton and Senton this past weekend and it got me thinking about buying another Arrma. I currently own 2 6S BLX Kratons and the 6S BLX Senton. I have been eyeballing the Talion for a while since it can bash like a Kraton but has great jump capability and is much faster. However, the Senton is a blast. Ripping up roosters and cutting doughnuts is a ton of fun with that little SCT.

So I'm looking for feedback from owners of these two. Im curious what you guys think is the better choice. For reference, I drive mainly on loose dirt, construction yards and do some jumping but nothing crazy. I don't try to jump super long or high distances. I have plenty of room to drive around and bash in. All my current trucks are bone stock out of the box.

Appreciate your feedback. Cheers.
It's spelled Mo - Have - EE. Gotta have it.

Sure rub it in..... lol jk. My next rig will be a tallion but I'm keeping all fingers toes and eyes crossed for Arrma to release a 1/5 scale exb Tallion roller.
That would be a dream come true, but I'd be so happy to have a 6s Talion EXB. Though, I'm half way through a massive rebuild on my Talion with upgrades everywhere, a 6s EXB would be pointless for me now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back