Notorious Notorious gets a rusty old Chevy truck body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumguy75

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
Painting a new Jeep body for my Trx4 and decided to see if it the old body could fit the Notorious and ended up fitting great! Rear body holes lined up perfect. Front body mounts were a little too narrow so I made a little kydex mount.

Got a Fireteam bumper on the rear instead of a wing. Body fits right over it snug. Nice overall fit, going to run it with Trencher LPs for a while.
1000006632.jpg

1000006635.jpg
1000006641.jpg

Painting a new Jeep body for my Trx4 and decided to see if it the old body could fit the Notorious and ended up fitting great! Rear body holes lined up perfect. Front body mounts were a little too narrow so I made a little kydex mount.

Got a Fireteam bumper on the rear instead of a wing. Body fits right over it snug. Nice overall fit, going to run it with Trencher LPs for a while.
View attachment 365335
View attachment 365336View attachment 365342
Looks great man! I'd E6000 & drywall tape that rear tailgate since it'll be enduring some impacts. That extra reinforcement will keep it from splitting and cracking. This is definitely one of the best looking Notos I've seen 👍

Thanks for the compliments! Wasnt even planning it, I painted that body almost a year ago and bought the Noto in December. 😄
Just sat it on there out of curiosity after I took it off my Trx4. Barely needed to mod the front mounts for a perfect fit.
Was already using a custom painted Notorious body that I really like, but looking forward to seeing the old GMC in action.😎

Looks great man! I'd E6000 & drywall tape that rear tailgate since it'll be enduring some impacts. That extra reinforcement will keep it from splitting and cracking. This is definitely one of the best looking Notos I've seen 👍

Definitely will be reinforcing it, Id like this one to last a while!

Last edited:
Back