Notorious suspension

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noratrace

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Im very New too too rc and I've noticed whilst cleaning my notorious that the rubber on the shocks have split. Is that enything too worry about. Thanks

Im very New too too rc and I've noticed whilst cleaning my notorious that the rubber on the shocks have split. Is that enything too worry about. Thanks
It helps protect your shock shafts from debris. Just buy some new ones or get some shock socks.

You mean the shaft boots?
Got pics?
Just looked on Internet for the name for them.and yes your correct in saying SHAFT BOOTS.well they are split. And I'm wondering if that they will be ok leaving them that way.carnt believe how thin those boot socks are .ive seen fatter durex,es lol 😆.. just looked on line .and I've seen some being about 1/4 inch thick ..no comment arrma

Just looked on Internet for the name for them.and yes your correct in saying SHAFT BOOTS.well they are split. And I'm wondering if that they will be ok leaving them that way.carnt believe how thin those boot socks are .ive seen fatter durex,es lol 😆.. just looked on line .and I've seen some being about 1/4 inch thick ..no comment arrma
The rc ones are all around the same thickness, I have some from numerous brands and they all look the same to me.

Sie dienen als Schutz. Besser sind Dämpfersocken, gibt es bei Modellbau Metz.

20220430_081116.jpg

20220430_092403.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back