Senton Only steers right

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrmahelpmeplease

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 3s
Hello,
I was driving my senton without any crashes and then it didnt turn left anymore it only turns right.
Cheers

Have you checked everything that needs to be checked? Have you tried a different servo? Have you messed with your TX at all? What does it do when trying to steer it with the wheels off the ground? Does the servo make noise? Does it sound like the gears stripped out?

You have to be your own mechanic and troubleshooter.

Different car, but I have had a was of grass/strings get stuck behind a wheel hex that would make the wheel bind... Wheels turned fine on the bench, but when running, if that tire was the outside wheel, it would not turn, the truck would go straight...

Also, the servo gears are probably stripped. Gears are fine for right turns, but the teeth for left turns are broke off. happens a lot with plastic gear servos.

First thing to check is the steering trim button on the transmitter. Next check for rocks or debris blocking the steering assembly. If the wheels turn both ways when you lift the car off the ground, it's probably a weak servo. The final check would be to dissassemble the ESC/servo module so you can check if the servo servo saver is stripped and if the servo only turns one way even when it's not attached to anything else. If the servo only turns one way when unattached, the servo is fried.

First thing to check is the steering trim button on the transmitter. Next check for rocks or debris blocking the steering assembly. If the wheels turn both ways when you lift the car off the ground, it's probably a weak servo. The final check would be to dissassemble the ESC/servo module so you can check if the servo servo saver is stripped and if the servo only turns one way even when it's not attached to anything else. If the servo only turns one way when unattached, the servo is fried.
Yea it seems dead. Its the original servo and its the older version of the senton. Its held long but i guess it's time has come😢. Oh well.
Cheers

V1 senton was my 1st rc...what a beast for a beginner,I had so much fun with that truck

Screenshot_20200719-123144_Photos.jpg

V1 senton was my 1st rc...what a beast for a beginner,I had so much fun with that truck

View attachment 218945
I have the same one! See my pfp. Really fun truck. Was my first one as well. Do you no longer have it? You said that you "had" fun. Anyways, shes starting to show her age since i drive my senton the most.

16531656716171244155715035539763.jpg

I have the same one! See my pfp. Really fun truck. Was my first one as well. Do you no longer have it? You said that you "had" fun. Anyways, shes starting to show her age since i drive my senton the most.

View attachment 218946
I do still have the chassis. my 1st arrma.ive had 20+ cars an totaled out numerous chassis.some how this v1 chassis has made it.it now a 95 mph notorious...lol

20220521_155045.jpg

I do still have the chassis. my 1st arrma.ive had 20+ cars an totaled out numerous chassis.some how this v1 chassis has made it.it now a 95 mph notorious...lol

View attachment 218948
Holy damn! Thats a fast notorious! But the senton truly is one of the best starter cars. I see youve removed the shocks, wonder what happens when you hit a bump 😅
Cheers

Holy damn! Thats a fast notorious! But the senton truly is one of the best starter cars. I see youve removed the shocks, wonder what happens when you hit a bump 😅
Cheers
Try not to hit bumps,at 90 shocks don't do much anyway...😅🤣😂🤣😅I've built some insane sentons,couple 8s ones..lol

20201102_191435.jpg

20201115_143749.jpg

8s Sentons??!! Would love to see one in action. Seems like a bit too much power 🤣. I wanted to build my 3s into a 4s since more power would just be overkill on such a small car 😅😅. What tires you using on your exb?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back